Dinafem WWWillie grows some Gorilla Autos in the big battle.

Hey! Thanks Mark. Appreciate it.
Hers some recent shots. Did not feed this week, my pH meter was outa whack. One thing the NTFG needs is pH adjustment so I didn’t even attempt to feed.
72BD4ED6-AC85-4AE8-9597-DF2C4C028EAF.jpeg
B4635E96-8888-46E9-933C-2E0F8D9AA69A.jpeg
4D2BDAE0-4914-4CA8-9D97-46A78B023115.jpeg
7FDE4A08-F727-4B7A-8B11-74A22A45EF36.jpeg

Hey! Thanks Mark. Appreciate it.
Hers some recent shots. Did not feed this week, my pH meter was outa whack. One thing the NTFG needs is pH adjustment so I didn’t even attempt to feed.
View attachment 1105500 View attachment 1105501 View attachment 1105502 View attachment 1105503

Considering she's only had water this last week she look to be loving life mate :thumbsup:

Can I ask. The NTFG soil your using, does it have any added amendment's?

Or a blank slate like coco?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Hey,
Yes I was impressed as well. The NTFG is loaded with good stuff as a nice base for their feeds. I copied a blurb with a list of ingredients. I was impressed, I just knew I liked the results when I use it.
Ingredients: Washed Coco Coir Fiber, Alaskan Humus, Perlite, Yucca, Pumice, Diatoms, Worm Castings, Feather Meal, Fish Meal, Kelp Meal, Paramagnetic Rock, Limestone, Rock Dust, Mycorrhizae Fungi (Xtreme Gardening custom blend) Description: Oregon’s Only Organics Soil [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] is a heavy enriched planting medium for gardeners. It is very easy to use with little-to-no salt present at time of planting. Best when kept on the moist to dryer side to allow more nutrient uptake. Designed for your plants health without giving them a large nutrient load in the beginning stages of growth and typically requires supplemental nutrient feeding once plants are established. The [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] has a superior water hold due to the rich humates and very diverse microbial colonies. About: Oregon’s Only Organics' stance on potting soils is that not all soils are created equal. Anyone with a mixer and access to organic fertilizers can make it. However, understanding what makes up a soils structure and why they are important are another task all together. We at Oregon’s Only Organics have put together a product that is beneficial to plants and not your wallet. We have gone back and forth on weather or not to produce an affordable soil that we could flood the market with to gain shares in the industry. After many formulations and testing we decided that we would leave the cheap products and inferior soils to our competition. We decided integrity and a consistent soil is more important than extracting your money for profit. Our pricing reflects the amount of time and labor that we put into our mixes that we can assure you, no other company is doing. We take extra steps to remove all the sodium from our coir fiber before we mix it into a batch. We do not use any form of forest product or wood source as a filler, or base. We just use love and labor to create the finest soils.

Hey,
Yes I was impressed as well. The NTFG is loaded with good stuff as a nice base for their feeds. I copied a blurb with a list of ingredients. I was impressed, I just knew I liked the results when I use it.

That's pretty much a "super" soil in my humble opinion mate :pass:

Plenty of added feed to tide the lady over :thumbsup:

You ever measured the ppm/e.c run-off from this mix mate?

I'm not even sure nutrients will be needed?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back