Would this still work ?

Reaction score
Hi I have 2 inline fans I'm assuming it would work the same way just looking for a second opinion.

I don't have a exhaust fan I have 2 inline fans well I know I can still use the inline as an exhaust would it work in reverse in my head it works.

I would have one inline fan going in with air from outside and then hopefully have the extraction and carbon filter pulling out but have them both outside the grow space with the duct just inside pulling out air and would this still create negative pressure it works in my head as its just reversed just looking for a second opinion.

I keep the fans outside and run ducts into the tent. Works fine. Fresh air in the bottom, exhaust out the top

I do the same, but I worry the inside of my carbon filter will get clogged up faster with no pre filter. I've used nylons to cover the end of the ducts inside my tent. But I've noticed they get clogged very fast and restrict air flow.

I do the same, but I worry the inside of my carbon filter will get clogged up faster with no pre filter. I've used nylons to cover the end of the ducts inside my tent. But I've noticed they get clogged very fast and restrict air flow.
Yeah I know what you mean last year I bought some carbon pads and cut them in rounds and fitting them inside the ducting there was a little reduce in airflow but nothing majorly you probably wouldn't notice if you hadn't have put them in and someone else was feeling the air pulling out it did really help though. Cheers for your reply

I keep the fans outside and run ducts into the tent. Works fine. Fresh air in the bottom, exhaust out the top
I don't have a tent I imagine it would work the same in a growroom though hopefully it's well sealed.

Back