Live Stoners Working with leds + how i will get on with there strains

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
northern lights+ white widow autos
hi all

new to this site what i think its great as there's a place for auto growers maybe its just me but i have read stuff from other sites i have joined and the way some give feed back to newbies is just disrespectful we where all 1st time growers at 1 point. anyway i have been growing on and off now for 5-6 year but its always been with HPS i have got myself a 300 watt LED light i am about to start with 1 x white widow from 00 seeds i have done b4 3 x big bud xxl from Zambeza seeds i have never used this seed b4 but i have done big bud but not the XXL i am looking for some advise on how to get the best out these girls out all the time i have grown i have never trained a plant if you use LEDS are there anything i should do different from hps and is 5 plants as am waiting on an amnesia haze auto to put under a 300 watt LED? i have some dutch pro what i found from near to 2 year old can that be used i also have bio buzz can that be used on an auto as long as i get the ph right and the big buds am going to do what kind of weight are you looking at from each plant and is it worth me trying low stress training i am also looking at going away to holland in 11 weeks is THE LED slower at growing with i think myself its the seed that picks the time life not the light and the thing i was thinking would making yeast sugar water = co2 but it said on 1 site remove some water add more sugar every 3 days is going to help my plants much or is it not worth the trouble? if you think of anything else i should do plz say sorry also is it daft putting in a 250 watt hps the last 2 weeks? i will post my grow up when things are ready to go thanks for any info

Welcome to AFN! :welcome:
images (2).jpg
How big is your space? What light are you using? If it a 140 watt draw light they are really only good to grow one decent plant. How many plants do you want to grow at a time?

Last edited:
We were all newbs at one point in time, and respect should be given to guys starting out. Great to meet you bud, and good luck on all of your grows. Lots of guys have had success running LEds along HPS and other light sources.

AFN will never tolerate disrespect, you are in the right house. Welcome my friend, happy growing........eP.

hey buddy welcome to afn. as far as im concerned, the more different lights you can give them the better. i want to do hps+led+cfl but ive gotta wait till start of next year due to heat problems : ( you wont get any grief on here iether mate. the penguins about as cheeky as we get and even hes been pretty well behaved recently :crying:

View attachment 783790 How big is your space? What light are you using? If it a 140 watt draw light they are really only good to grow one decent plant. How many plants do you want to grow at a time?

VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED what has good reviews on youtube for 2 foot to 2 foot i end up as i had not been back on here since posting what i asked i end up going with 4 in 10 inch pots to be honest i can't work in gallons and when asking even the people in the gardening shop the 3 staff members did not too well also thanks for the greet i am dyslexic thanks for spell check on a site i was on i place asking about A B C you know things all growers would want to know at some point if you love growing i do infact i would say am an addict there nothing better than using your own grow rather than pay £25 a gram for very basic i felt like i was getting robbed i drank b4 go out at the weekend and more times than not made a dick of myself and got into trouble glad to say no been drunk in 4 year now or trouble so it's plain to see in my eyes what's best for me but not all agree well am hoping we where am from catch up with amsterdam,some places in the U.S but on a pro weed site i won't name as they don't deserve to be advertised i got 3 bits of feedback by the next day all 3 pissed me off i was asked if i was human 1 called me retard a word i hate being used at any time and the 3rd was how to put a bag over your head and kill yourself i would swing on asked that to my face and if people i know spoke to anyone asking another something i would tell them to give it a rest that's how i have not been back to see it put me off these sites i went with amnesia haze 2 x big bud xxl and a white widow there just got there 4th leaf am trying still to find out what nuts to use as i am not sure if i can use the dutch pro whats for autos that's over 2 year old and has no best b4 date and if i should try training or wait to get a 600 watt led i have a hps 250 dual there if needs be do you think 3 would give more than 4 by giving 3 more light than the other or sounds mad i know pull 1 and do some low stress training on 3 any positive advice would be greatful thanks again for the welcome

We were all newbs at one point in time, and respect should be given to guys starting out. Great to meet you bud, and good luck on all of your grows. Lots of guys have had success running LEds along HPS and other light sources.
VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED what has good reviews on youtube for 2 foot to 2 foot i end up as i had not been back on here since posting what i asked i end up going with 4 in 10 inch pots to be honest i can't work in gallons and when asking even the people in the gardening shop the 3 staff members did not too well also thanks for the greet i am dyslexic thanks for spell check on a site i was on i place asking about A B C you know things all growers would want to know at some point if you love growing i do infact i would say am an addict there nothing better than using your own grow rather than pay £25 a gram for very basic i felt like i was getting robbed i drank b4 go out at the weekend and more times than not made a dick of myself and got into trouble glad to say no been drunk in 4 year now or trouble so it's plain to see in my eyes what's best for me but not all agree well am hoping we where am from catch up with amsterdam,some places in the U.S but on a pro weed site i won't name as they don't deserve to be advertised i got 3 bits of feedback by the next day all 3 pissed me off i was asked if i was human 1 called me retard a word i hate being used at any time and the 3rd was how to put a bag over your head and kill yourself i would swing on asked that to my face and if people i know spoke to anyone asking another something i would tell them to give it a rest that's how i have not been back to see it put me off these sites i went with amnesia haze 2 x big bud xxl and a white widow there just got there 4th leaf am trying still to find out what nuts to use as i am not sure if i can use the dutch pro whats for autos that's over 2 year old and has no best b4 date and if i should try training or wait to get a 600 watt led i have a hps 250 dual there if needs be do you think 3 would give more than 4 by giving 3 more light than the other or sounds mad i know pull 1 and do some low stress training on 3 any positive advice would be greatful thanks again for the welcome

View attachment 783790 How big is your space? What light are you using? If it a 140 watt draw light they are really only good to grow one decent plant. How many plants do you want to grow at a time?

10" pots are a decent size for autos. I cant say for sure about using the old nutrients...i have had both good and bad experiences using old nutrients. Just have to try it out and see what happens. One this with autos is know they are often nutrient sensitive. Guys often run nutes at 1/4 strength to start and increase to 1/2 strength in early flower.
With the strain choice(never grown the strains you listed) i have no idea what would be more productive. One good thing here is the search function in the upper right...no doubt there is some diaries here using the viparspectra 300w.

10" pots are a decent size for autos. I cant say for sure about using the old nutrients...i have had both good and bad experiences using old nutrients. Just have to try it out and see what happens. One this with autos is know they are often nutrient sensitive. Guys often run nutes at 1/4 strength to start and increase to 1/2 strength in early flower.
With the strain choice(never grown the strains you listed) i have no idea what would be more productive. One good thing here is the search function in the upper right...no doubt there is some diaries he
hi mate thanks for the info i think to stay safe i may just buy some dutch pro or are the any nuts that are for auto you would recommend

Back