Win Fast Buds Original Auto Amnesia Haze

2 badass strains in 1? You got dam right i wanna pack!

Amnesia, which seems hazy to start, is one of my favorites. I welcome a chance to grow this new strain.

Thanks for the giveaway and hopefully a chance for me to try out the Original Auto Amnesia's with the overpowering aroma that stinks of ripe oranges and tart tangerines.

purrrfect ;) I always loved amnesia ;) thx for this chance

Original Auto Amnesia Haze sounds like it will wreck anyone.

Thanks for the contest.

@ big G @gorillaseeds I don't need to say anything cool about this new strain of yours- you gys already said it all
"The buds from Original Auto Amnesia Haze are much more condensed than normal haze varieties, and they can be described as thick, with hard calyxes packed together. Capped in resin with bright orange hairs, her structure is both chunky and large sized. The aroma is a mixture of citrus, orange and tangerine that has a floral background. "

ok ok .. how bout dis ... there's gonna be a cool dark cat in cool dark shades in a cool dark corner- suckin on some cool dank herb this year and theres a pretty good chance it will be Original Auto Amnesia Haze.

ns

Hmmm... AUTO AMNESIA HAZE.
After I try it and I like it... will I remember?
Would love to win some.

Fast Buds is dropping their NEW ORIGINAL AUTO LINE within days and Big G is all over that sh*t like each case was filled with perfectly ripe bananas!
To celebrate, he's giving away as many packs of Fast Buds Original Auto Amnesia Haze as he could get his big, hairy mitts on.

HOW TO ENTER!
Full Instructions can be read on this link. Just Comment below & mention something about this cool strain to stand a chance at winning this cool 3 seed pack from FastBuds!!
Good Luck all, winners will be announced on and around 14th Jan.

Disclaimer: All free seeds (prize winnings) are mailed to the winner via Royal Mail. If lost in the mail, we will not be able to replace the prizes. Please contact your local postal service for help.

Disclaimer 2: Gorilla Seeds only sells or gives away collectible souvenirs and adult novelty items. It is illegal to germinate or cultivate seeds in the UK and most other countries. We do not encourage, condone or allow any illegal activities.

Looking forward to the coming season,

BIG G
GORILLASEEDS!
Please ad my name to your list for this draw..thanks

Back