Indoor Wile works his Magic on Prima Donna (photoperiod)

Wile e Peyote

Who, what, why and where
Reaction score
I have been given the great privilege of being I think the first overseas growing of Magic's strains(Photoperiod) ive planted two into root riot cubes (reg seeds hope I get a female) and 3 days later up one popped ive potted her or him up and fed 2 ml rhizotonic and 1 ml canna A+B per ltr of water without out further ado I give you miss or mr Prima Donna

pXfgEMc.jpg

SI95wWP.jpg

K3MFypW.jpg

and there is activity in the other riot cube should be up by tomorrow
nkhCLzI.jpg

well that's me off to get as high as a kite peace out :pass:

I have been given the great privilege of being I think the first overseas growing of Magic's strains(Photoperiod) ive planted two into root riot cubes (reg seeds hope I get a female) and 3 days later up one popped ive potted her or him up and fed 2 ml rhizotonic and 1 ml canna A+B per ltr of water without out further ado I give you miss or mr Prima Donna

pXfgEMc.jpg

SI95wWP.jpg

K3MFypW.jpg

and there is activity in the other riot cube should be up by tomorrow
nkhCLzI.jpg

well that's me off to get as high as a kite peace out :pass:
You lucky man! Looking great [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] cant wait to watch this :)

Boo'sBuds[emoji271] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/60630/

You lucky man! Looking great [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] cant wait to watch this :)

You know what dude your right very lucky got a selection of auto's as well only ever grew auto's until this year (been growing around 3 years) having a bit of photoperiod fun cheers for dropping in light up a fatty should get interesting in a few months as I'm in the middle of a critical jack grow then next up is blueberry (already potted up and ready for the 12/12 tent) then I need to take cuttings off a lemon kush then it Prima Donna shit didn't realise I was that busy [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

You know what dude your right very lucky got a selection of auto's as well only ever grew auto's until this year (been growing around 3 years) having a bit of photoperiod fun cheers for dropping in light up a fatty should get interesting in a few months as I'm in the middle of a critical jack grow then next up is blueberry (already potted up and ready for the 12/12 tent) then I need to take cuttings off a lemon kush then it Prima Donna shit didn't realise I was that busy [emoji23][emoji23]

Hahaha shit man, you've got your hands full! This is gonna be a good arse show :) i only grow autos as well but intrested in doing photos so will be really good for me to see how its done lol fatty in hand, ready for the ride [emoji108][emoji111]

That's two out of two didn't think it would make it checked it this morning and nothing gently opened up the root riot and it was heading downwards so i put it the right way up and back in the germ cup got home tonight and the riot cubes had fell over and it was virtually flat so I've potted her up and now just hope for the best
63df7184a9c0c6429c2ec3dbfdde5260.jpg

Prima Donna day 15 or little and large as there now called I'm going to refer to them as she until I know different

Prima Donna day 15
zdDvpfU.jpg

6zTIAi5.jpg

TTPlFTU.jpg

Ggu7HK3.jpg

well that's me for now ive got a nice week off to look forward to peace out mofo's

Back