Indoor Wile-E-Peyote's Autopot mishmash

Well there's always one plant that just has to grow bigger than the rest, yes i mean you Bluecheese :smoking: she's only hitting the bloody light which is at its highest so no matter what the Cookies is coming down at the weekend (at the latest) so i can put this lanky arse in the bigger tent
IMG_20210420_182438_wm.jpg

Last plant standing it's been on h2o for 2 weeks and the feckers only just fading now (leaves) well she's coming down tonight and I'll move the photos into the bigger tent oh and look what's arrived from fastbuds
IMG_20210423_164720_wm.jpg
IMG_20210423_164755_wm.jpg
IMG_20210423_164058_wm.jpg

God damn you 420 making me order more seeds :woody: :woody::smoking:
Buy one get one free so that's Fastbuds Forbiden Runtz bought 3 get 3 free and Bruce Banner again buy 3 get 3 free :baked:
Well there's always one plant that just has to grow bigger than the rest, yes i mean you Bluecheese :smoking: she's only hitting the bloody light which is at its highest so no matter what the Cookies is coming down at the weekend (at the latest) so i can put this lanky arse in the bigger tent View attachment 1309346
Bro - my daughter was round smoking Blue Cheese ealier and hours later it still smells in here - really really does have a monster strong smell. Yours looks excellent!

My water is garbage and I have to install an ro filter, but the bloody things use mad amounts of water so I'm looking at Autopot as my best use of it. Ffs I know nothing of ppm/ec (as evidenced by my severely pissed off Jack Herer) - but am gonna have a go at coir in autopot. At some point I will grow a healthy auto, am doing Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl in Allmix at a mates and he's absolutely smashing it with Oldtimer he feeds and waters when he feels like it knows nothing of growing and he's doing great! While I grow limp moody skinny buds on decent sized plants. I'm in a crises and my wife's pissing herself - feel the love. Your doing good bro - everyone's autopot diaries have become my required reading, gives me hope!

My water is garbage and I have to install an ro filter, but the bloody things use mad amounts of water so I'm looking at Autopot as my best use of it. Ffs I know nothing of ppm/ec (as evidenced by my severely pissed off Jack Herer) - but am gonna have a go at coir in autopot. At some point I will grow a healthy auto, am doing Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl in Allmix at a mates and he's absolutely smashing it with Oldtimer he feeds and waters when he feels like it knows nothing of growing and he's doing great! While I grow limp moody skinny buds on decent sized plants. I'm in a crises and my wife's pissing herself - feel the love. Your doing good bro - everyone's autopot diaries have become my required reading, gives me hope!
Dude there is such a thing as trying to hard, just grow some bud no supercropping or topping just let them grow, keep your feeds simple keep your pH right and it will fall into place (the reason your mates growing well is because he knows so little about growing) the more you learn the more you mess with your grow the more things can go wrong, where abouts in the world are you

Back