Indoor Wile-E-Peyote's Autopot mishmash

All the auto's are getting chopped this weekend (I'll try and get some decent pics) i will need the room in the bigger tent as the photos are taking off, i vegged them for 5 weeks topped the living daylight out of all of them and flipped to 12/12 last Wednesday or Thursday

IMG_20210413_175906_wm.jpg

I loved the smart valve. I fed a m square tray off 1. Back then I didn't veg for very long as I knew nothing of training and couldn't control the height under a 600w hids lamp. Your place is gorgeous - love it.
I'm running a adjustable 600W HPS in my other tent well until the temps pick up then back to led's (the tent with the photos in is under led) between you and me this is the first time topping the fookers has gone right i might even be spot on with chopping my auto's just in time for the bigger tent to come into play :eyebrows: :baked:

I nearly ways pull bits off my plants when training, just before Christmas I broke off half a mainlined SS Purple Amnesia - and it was still massive! Topping works for me because its all I have to do for 35 days, and leaves the stock upright in the pot - which I like.

All the auto's are getting chopped this weekend (I'll try and get some decent pics) i will need the room in the bigger tent as the photos are taking off, i vegged them for 5 weeks topped the living daylight out of all of them and flipped to 12/12 last Wednesday or Thursday

View attachment 1307019
you grow some banging girls bro and i could read your whole thread

Back