Indoor Wile-E-Peyote's Autopot mishmash

Alright you ye you got a lbs auto before me jeeez talking about pissing on someone's chips :crying: :crying::rofl::pighug:

No trying to piss on yer chips lad. Anything over 8 zips from an auto is a major accomplishment! You have more than doubled that, so consider yourself elite!!!!!!!!!! :greenthumb: :toke::bighug:

Feckin typical americans
:crying: :crying:

I beg to differ, not an american thing, just a man thing - you know - like my willy is bigger than yours:crying::crying::crying::cheers:

No trying to piss on yer chips lad. Anything over 8 zips from an auto is a major accomplishment! You have more than doubled that, so consider yourself elite!!!!!!!!!! :greenthumb: :toke::bighug:

I beg to differ, not an american thing, just a man thing - you know - like my willy is bigger than yours:crying::crying::crying::cheers:
Oh so you admit to being a big dick then :crying: :crying::smoking:

I know its hard work being the only piss taker in our little group :woody: :woody::smoking:

You dished it out as much as you took as I recall. Never have I referred to you as a ginger or another term that Vlad used that would get wound up. :crying: :cheers:

You dished it out as much as you took as I recall. Never have I referred to you as a ginger or another term that Vlad used that would get wound up. :crying: :cheers:
Funny thing is ducks if we ever meet up you will know what a lying cnut vladders is :crying:  if i was a ginger minger I'd embrace it, I'd own that red bastard like a mofo but the sad reality is I've got boring brown hair (with what's left) which is weird because when i was a kid i had proper blonde hair, village of the damned type shit thought my grandparents were 3rd reich and all that :crying: :crying::rofl::eyebrows::pass:(joke)

Back