Indoor Wile-E-Peyote's Autopot mishmash

Very handy tool.
I use a soft brush every time to get the loose stuff off. After 3 or 4 trims I scrape everything with a blade and get some very nice hash.
Wet trimmed.
Is yours like the one I posted? I believe I'm about ready to pull the trigger on something ... anything that will make my hands hurt less! :pass:

Well we're on day one for the Fastbuds Cream Cookies x1 and Strawberry Pie x1 the Big Buddha Chiesel are a no show (I've cracked open the riot cubes and they've not even attempted to open) so I've placed 2 more in a shot glass in water (never tried this way before) and will place in riot cubes in 24 hours :smoking: I've pre-watered the coco with 1ml grow, 1 ml, micro and 1 ml bloom per ltr of water and watered in 5 ltrs between 4 pots pH 5.6
IMG_20210111_173157_wm.jpg
IMG_20210111_173245_wm.jpg
IMG_20210111_173331_wm.jpg

Final dry weight on the Gelato (and it's beat my personal best of 401 gram auto ultimate) 463 grams of yummy weed it might have been a bit more if some dozy arse didn't chop a branch early and quick dried it cause he ran out of weed

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Final dry weight on the Gelato (and it's beat my personal best of 401 gram auto ultimate) 463 grams of yummy weed it might have been a bit more if some dozy arse didn't chop a branch early and quick dried it cause he ran out of weed

Well done sir over 16.5 zips that smashes the 1lb mark. Even better when you like the weed.
:pass:

Ok OK It was me :shrug:

:bravo:

Back