Well that's the 12/12 tent sorted the veg tent looks a bit bare now
c5852aca7201b0a5c17a556a5c14683e.jpg
50c5de6dd37b5a29ca62ca45ebaf4479.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

right update time were all settled in in both tents the clones are being fed 1 ml calcium.1ml magnesium,2 ml canna vega A+B and 0.25 Buddha's tree pk per ltr of water temps have dropped like a mother flupper I'm just about keeping the tent at 21c
Blueberry clones day 3 of 12/12
XMjEQpM.jpg

next up is the poor old Lemon Kush just jammed in the veg tent (damn you blueberry clones) and now butchered just to satisfy my need for weed :smoking:she is now being fed the same as the clones minus the pk booster

Lemon Kush
j2Jx4yQ.jpg

JlpXvaQ.jpg

after the barbaric haircut
b9fvaNA.jpg

8 Lemon Kush cuttings

OfpoDg3.jpg

I forgot I had this heated propagator dozy arse stoner

MBuq2ZN.jpg

and onto Magic's Prima Donna 58 the lankey one does not want to stop flowering the naughty plant funnily enough there being fed on the same as everything else (or am I that lazy)

Magics Prima Donna day 58

GKodnEm.jpg

RyymD4a.jpg

NxnKozI.jpg

whole veg tent
UaGF6R9.jpg

well it said its gonna be a snowy one this weekend that's me not going out then :coffee2: hope you all have a warm weekend peace out :pass:

need for weed :smoking:
Did someone mention my name??? Lol
Cool propagator ! It's a lot more tidy than the full size tray I was using. My 2 attempts at cloning was really successful and I got such a rush making new plants! Too bad I won't have the need after getting busted. No more outdoor grows for me. :nono:

Skills......now u can slice it up into 5 and just put a fresh roach in each bit [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
[emoji23] [emoji23] or i could or should i say am smoking the fecker now [emoji41][emoji111]️

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back