Lads I'm in stoner heaven the bottom skins are king size [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
7a9e0144175d2b6dda295c94b91509a5.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Well i have to say it takes a better man than me to roll one of them bad boys 12 inch rolling machine on the way [emoji23]

Nae hurry wile .....cant really see u on instagram with that hangin out of ur mouth and some bitches on ur arm .........all that weed could fill several packets on normal skins and keep u baked for weeks /days/hrs depending on how degenerate u are with weed......

Nae hurry wile .....cant really see u on instagram with that hangin out of ur mouth and some bitches on ur arm .........all that weed could fill several packets on normal skins and keep u baked for weeks /days/hrs depending on how degenerate u are with weed......

There gonna be my bed time joints when I'm on earlies should have no problems drifting off to sleep after one of them [emoji106]

Just got a bit of wood looking at them buds [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Wish there was more ......but they are so dense they dont shrink when dried ......might be the nicest thing ive had in yrs the smell is of the chart [emoji111]

Well i have to say it takes a better man than me to roll one of them bad boys 12 inch rolling machine on the way [emoji23]

Back in the day, I used a beer towel as a rolling mat for big spliffs. Try a tea towel or something.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back