Critical jacks look beautiful man....they look solid ......they are stacking up just like my auto orange bud ,loveliest looking buds ive had yet .......

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Cheers dude can't wait to smoke it I'm dreaming of a high Christmas just like the ones i used to know [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Cheers dude can't wait to smoke it I'm dreaming of a high Christmas just like the ones i used to know [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I know the feeling i chopped a small bud of my auto orange on thurs night and smoked it on sat with my mate......i swear its the best thing ive tasted smelled or smoked in a long long time and thats with zero cure ,im not chopping till next weekend at the earliest as it just keeps stacking

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Had a couple of emails from Vic he's explained everything what could go wrong has gone wrong waiting on a big order of parts no 150 panels left or he would of swapped it guess everyone has them days, weeks, life [emoji23][emoji23] im ok without the panel for at least 4 weeks as the critical is getting chopped tonight [emoji106]

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] my beans are well blown vladders but the blueberry that doesn't smell of blueberry stunk the whole house out could still smell it the next day gonna be busy in the loft the next few weeks [emoji106]

Are ya feeling like a lumber jack yet

No she was out and I'm always up first just aired out the house it was bloody freezing [emoji106]

Suck it up whinny boy - it builds character.:crying::crying::cheers:

Are ya feeling like a lumber jack yet

Suck it up whinny boy - it builds character.:crying::crying::cheers:
Well feck you old timer [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]im fecking cold all bloody day thank you very much and I've got to deal with lorry drivers bunch of wannabe rapist [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Well feck you old timer [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]im fecking cold all bloody day thank you very much and I've got to deal with lorry drivers bunch of wannabe rapist [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

We spent spent £200 at decathlon on long John's Saturday. It's fecking cold standing around all day, next to the Thames. [emoji951]

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

We spent spent £200 at decathlon on long John's Saturday. It's fecking cold standing around all day, next to the Thames. [emoji951]

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Last week was bloody cold driving to work at 5.30am and watching the temp go from 5c to 0c at work had to have a few brews to get me going

Back