Ah man - A bit disappointing that it is taking Victor so long to get your light back in order. I will need another panel in a few months and was thinking of getting another Amare as I like mine. But starting to rethink that based on your service experience.

Ah man - A bit disappointing that it is taking Victor so long to get your light back in order. I will need another panel in a few months and was thinking of getting another Amare as I like mine. But starting to rethink that based on your service experience.
Ducks I'm hoping it's a one off first week it happened all his tech support were at a seminar then the parts were on back order now i don't know what's going on because if i email it won't be nice and he has looked after me up to this point tbh i think i will buy from the UK next time at least if they fuck up i can take the panel and wrap it around the tiny little heads [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Dude. That critical jack’s causing a stirring in my loins. Put it away before I blow my beans.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] my beans are well blown vladders but the blueberry that doesn't smell of blueberry stunk the whole house out could still smell it the next day gonna be busy in the loft the next few weeks [emoji106]

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] my beans are well blown vladders but the blueberry that doesn't smell of blueberry stunk the whole house out could still smell it the next day gonna be busy in the loft the next few weeks [emoji106]

Blueberry does reek mate, deffo one of the stinkiest strains I’ve grown. Did it get you in the dog house?

Back