Sweet looking buds Wile. Maybe the reason autos require more work is because they grow so fast. Have missed seeing you round my latest adventure. I thought I tagged you, but maybe not. Top one in my siggy - pop in when ya get a chance:pass:

Sweet looking buds Wile. Maybe the reason autos require more work is because they grow so fast. Have missed seeing you round my latest adventure. I thought I tagged you, but maybe not. Top one in my siggy - pop in when ya get a chance:pass:
yo yo yo ducks hows it going your probably right about autos ducks not to mention mess up with photos just veg em a bit more never got the memo on your grow dude will pop along and say hello :smoking:

thought I would get a few bud shots I'm thinking two to three weeks of feed then flush and chop I'm going to check the trics tomorrow give me a better idea whats what they are being fed on 1 ml calmag,1 ml silica,3 ml Canna A and B,2 ml Canna Boost (had some lying around)and 2 ml overdrive per ltr of water pic time
CDo8Oj4.jpg

USsHohX.jpg

tZ5Jj2e.jpg

vsJ6JVC.jpg

GeedVST.jpg

rMM8LVq.jpg

right that's me off for a nice long weekend peace out my fellow herbalists :smoking:

Just beaitiful as always bid... those colas look like perfection and gonna be some dense nugs
Cheers dude there getting there just checked the trics mostly clear with the odd amber one here and there I'll check em again in a week and I've finally added a fan to the veg tent get the air circulating better and in said tent there's the three critical jack a blueberry clone and a blueberry mother plant
afe83df086f3226499cb44b31fdd1112.jpg
80221bc1ebc4b5fe428750f4f9944ca8.jpg
136052bc2bfb309fdc6efb65fe3608f6.jpg
dee983d51826ee297786599a07447ec3.jpg
b04c9ee20915a4e87897ea535d27e12f.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

well I thought before spending silly money on seeds thought I would get a few more runs in sooo with that in mind ive just bought these heard good things about the c99 and the lemon kush
Untitled.png

apparently the c99 have two phenos one being the pineapple one and the lemon kush is well lemony :eyebrows: :pass:

well I thought before spending silly money on seeds thought I would get a few more runs in sooo with that in mind ive just bought these heard good things about the c99 and the lemon kush View attachment 796536

apparently the c99 have two phenos one being the pineapple one and the lemon kush is well lemony :eyebrows: :pass:
lemon kush :drool::drool::drool:love it still rather a good lemon skunk but hard to find . never had a c99 but i have a cinderella jack which has a bit in it are these your next run or just in the line up

lemon kush :drool::drool::drool:love it still rather a good lemon skunk but hard to find . never had a c99 but i have a cinderella jack which has a bit in it are these your next run or just in the line up
Next in are the critical jack then I'm going to try to root the blueberry again if she doesn't play ball then it's clear the tent and start with a nice lemon kush while flowering out the two remaining blueberrys well that's the plan [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

thought I would get a few bud shots I'm thinking two to three weeks of feed then flush and chop I'm going to check the trics tomorrow give me a better idea whats what they are being fed on 1 ml calmag,1 ml silica,3 ml Canna A and B,2 ml Canna Boost (had some lying around)and 2 ml overdrive per ltr of water pic time
CDo8Oj4.jpg

USsHohX.jpg

tZ5Jj2e.jpg

vsJ6JVC.jpg

GeedVST.jpg

rMM8LVq.jpg

right that's me off for a nice long weekend peace out my fellow herbalists :smoking:

Sweet colas. I'm thinking at least 2-3 more weeks

Back