I have to say trip ease of growing photos piss on autos length of time to harvest autos piss on photos there's always a trade off gonna run another round of photos then see what's what [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

lmao so you're just a glutton for punishment

Ye feast your eyes on my bushy bushes happy Friday mofos [emoji109] [emoji109] [emoji111]
658b48d848a967cefb093ba917ffa6d5.jpg

Ye feast your eyes on my bushy bushes happy Friday mofos [emoji109] [emoji109] [emoji111]
658b48d848a967cefb093ba917ffa6d5.jpg

Its like a 1970s centrefold in there wile ........im dying to get a look at mine but her daughter has been here the last 2 days so i havent even been in .....hopefully get in today .........

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Its like a 1970s centrefold in there wile ........im dying to get a look at mine but her daughter has been here the last 2 days so i havent even been in .....hopefully get in today .........

[emoji23] [emoji23] ye its getting a bit booshy in there will have to crack out the old weed whacker if you get a look at your girl take some pics [emoji106]

[emoji23] [emoji23] ye its getting a bit booshy in there will have to crack out the old weed whacker if you get a look at your girl take some pics [emoji106]

Even when i get in ,its not easy the cali is at the back and all available floor space is taken up so i have to move at least 3 plants to be able to get in then lean over a 5 ft partition ....im dying to see if its triggered yet as thats now beenabout 9 days on 12/12.....because the whole thing is boshed together out of carboard i was worried about light leaks (or starlight as i prefer to call it) so i put my mobile in on record and closed the lid....absolutely shocked ......no leaks at all ...total darkness

Back