It's been a good year for shrooms here apparently.. the only problem is I didn't go looking for them.. [emoji51]

Yeah Wilee, I've ordered the kit, just gotta think of a plan to post euros in an envelope without it getting nicked...

Then there's the worry of the kit getting delivered to the rozzers next door if we're not at home.. [emoji848]

It's been a good year for shrooms here apparently.. the only problem is I didn't go looking for them.. [emoji51]

Yeah Wilee, I've ordered the kit, just gotta think of a plan to post euros in an envelope without it getting nicked...

Then there's the worry of the kit getting delivered to the rozzers next door if we're not at home.. [emoji848]
Not illegal to own (for study)dude just to grow you scientist you [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Yeah but.... I don't wanna attract attention bud.. also, this is a ready to grow kit... just add water!

I'm gonna do it tho.. just need to formulate a good plan. [emoji41]
Good point Vlad excuse me if I don't catch on to fast copious amounts of jd and weed have that effect on me [emoji12] throw a sickey when it's due for delivery

Good point Vlad excuse me if I don't catch on to fast copious amounts of jd and weed have that effect on me [emoji12] throw a sickey when it's due for delivery

Hey! I know... it's late... I'm pissed too! No schmoke tho.

It should be ok, the site looks legitimate and Mrs V does fook all but Hoover the carpet and smoke weed.. (she does look after my son too, but that doesn't count as work[emoji38])

I digress... gonna email them and see what cash they need.. fookin complicated these days, they don't accept UK credit cards or PayPal..

Fookin government. [emoji83]

Hey! I know... it's late... I'm pissed too! No schmoke tho.

It should be ok, the site looks legitimate and Mrs V does fook all but Hoover the carpet and smoke weed.. (she does look after my son too, but that doesn't count as work[emoji38])

I digress... gonna email them and see what cash they need.. fookin complicated these days, they don't accept UK credit cards or PayPal..

Fookin government. [emoji83]
dude pm me the link to there site might be interested in some shrooms now I can keep my tent under 100f :rofl:

dude pm me the link to there site might be interested in some shrooms now I can keep my tent under 100f :rofl:

I will do bud, let's see if it happens first tho..

Stepping out into the unknown here mate. They do take bank transfers but... y'know what I mean? Don't really want that on my statement, or be giving out my AC No and stuff online.. potential mine field.

Back