Oh how the other half live...

I'm getting a mushroom kit for Xmas! [emoji1360]

Gotta send cash in the post to get the proper one tho.

[emoji848]
Let me know how it goes vladders watch out for all them part time light fingered posties [emoji108]

Amused ourselves to death

just a ickle update as its there last supper they will be down sometime next week as I'm off from Tuesday some final pics
6BPoy5V.jpg

TwZ8C9b.jpg

rcQ5kfI.jpg

oxaSQHa.jpg

vNHdbDm.jpg

UJTjppA.jpg

UyZSpnr.jpg

OEmEmpA.jpg

I'm all prepped 40 ltrs of water in the loft bubble buckets cleaned with h202 along with the airstones so just waiting on the seeds to germ going to rearrange the tent lighting when my new air filter gets here ordered a 6 inch instead of 8 inch now ive downsized my tent hopefully give me more head space well that's all for now :pimp:

Oooooh, aaaaaah. Fuck. You've just put me off my dinner now. [HASHTAG]#distracted[/HASHTAG] Thanks @Wile e Peyote.

Oh how the other half live...
I'm getting a mushroom kit for Xmas! [emoji1360]
Gotta send cash in the post to get the proper one tho.
[emoji848]

Don't bother, I 'own' a mushroom factory in North Wales.
Well, I don't actually own it, per se, but it's mine, all m-i-n-e..!
No other fucker knows about it, except me, God and the land-owning farmer .. and he's out of bullets..! :cools:

I got so many last year, I've still got a fridge-full ... you can come here for Xmas dude! The more, the merrier. :baked:

Last edited:
Oooooh, aaaaaah. Fuck. You've just put me off my dinner now. [HASHTAG]#distracted[/HASHTAG] Thanks @Wile e Peyote.

Don't bother, I 'own' a mushroom factory in North Wales.
Well, I don't actually own it, per se, but it's mine, all m-i-n-e..!
No other fucker knows about it, except me and the land-owning farmer .. and he's out of bullets..! :cools:

I got so many last year, I've still got a fridge-full ... you can come here for Xmas dude! The more, the merrier. :baked:
[emoji23] [emoji23] anytime dude be right over for the mushies [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

@Wile e Peyote ... without doubt. North Wales is full of small lakes and fishing excellence.
Check this out for scenery:
View attachment 664010

Yep. Those are tents, and yep, it's a party..! Where better?
Nice scenery Nothing I like more than sitting outside holding my rod [emoji23] [emoji23]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Back