little update on the purps day 34 just done a bucket change and in the canna bucket theres 0.5 ml liquid silica,0.5 ml calmag,1ml rhizotonic,1.5 ml canna vega A+B,1 ml canna boost (got it for nothing see if it makes a difference),0.5 ml canna pk and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water ph'd to 5.8
and in the dutch pro bucket 0.5 ml liquid silica,0.5 ml calmag,1ml rhizotonic,1.25 ml dutch pro grow,0.5 ml dutch pro explode and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water ph the same 5.8 pic time
SPeMHpj.jpg

dvfuu7D.jpg

YlvoV9t.jpg

u0F2x5o.jpg

AI02a8r.jpg

KqBn57w.jpg

HVZdcab.jpg

b09VWQU.jpg

3OcIqIc.jpg

right onto the Critical Jack Herer day 21 there now on the autopots and air domes and the feed is 0.5 ml liquid silica,0.5 ml calmag,2 ml rhizotonic,and 1.5 ml advanced nutrients grow A+B per ltr of water pic time
Se6TFCY.jpg

w6RBY1N.jpg

tgRWZ5W.jpg

lvlLw0c.jpg

lvlLw0c.jpg

well that's been a busy Monday peace out peeps :pass:

little update on the purps day 34 just done a bucket change and in the canna bucket theres 0.5 ml liquid silica,0.5 ml calmag,1ml rhizotonic,1.5 ml canna vega A+B,1 ml canna boost (got it for nothing see if it makes a difference),0.5 ml canna pk and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water ph'd to 5.8
and in the dutch pro bucket 0.5 ml liquid silica,0.5 ml calmag,1ml rhizotonic,1.25 ml dutch pro grow,0.5 ml dutch pro explode and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water ph the same 5.8 pic time
SPeMHpj.jpg

dvfuu7D.jpg

YlvoV9t.jpg

u0F2x5o.jpg

AI02a8r.jpg

KqBn57w.jpg

HVZdcab.jpg

b09VWQU.jpg

3OcIqIc.jpg

right onto the Critical Jack Herer day 21 there now on the autopots and air domes and the feed is 0.5 ml liquid silica,0.5 ml calmag,2 ml rhizotonic,and 1.5 ml advanced nutrients grow A+B per ltr of water pic time
Se6TFCY.jpg

w6RBY1N.jpg

tgRWZ5W.jpg

lvlLw0c.jpg

lvlLw0c.jpg

well that's been a busy Monday peace out peeps :pass:
BRING ON THE PURPLE!!!!!!!! damn wile they look great brotha keep it goin!

The purple highlights look incredible bro.

Really fantastic looking, should be finished mid November??

I find myself living increasingly in 10-12 week cycles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There meant to be a 55 day strain don't see that happening should be around November early December I'm in no rush but I'm outta cheese now only got the ultimate to smoke I really am a greedy fecker [emoji23]

Amused ourselves to death

There meant to be a 55 day strain don't see that happening should be around November early December I'm in no rush but I'm outta cheese now only got the ultimate to smoke I really am a greedy fecker [emoji23]

Amused ourselves to death

You need to stop with the baseball bats and start rolling prison spliffs bro..

___________#

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back