Cant believe how purple she looks already mate- going to look class in a few weeks time
Me neither mate she's almost black just put an order in for some botanicare hydrogaurd to take the place of cannazyme and sm-90 £40 for 32oz God knows how much that is think it's around 5ltrs ish as the cannazyme was messing up my leaves had to order the hydrogaurd from the US can't believe know one in the UK sells it oh well weres that jack Daniels honey gone I'm getting welleid [emoji111]

Amused ourselves to death

Heard good things about hydro guard. But i think 32oz is about 1litre mate- could be wrong though!
I got a new jar of sm90 for this grow. Let me know what you think of the new stuff- and get that jd in you

Heard good things about hydro guard. But i think 32oz is about 1litre mate- could be wrong though!
I got a new jar of sm90 for this grow. Let me know what you think of the new stuff- and get that jd in you
Ye your right mate is around 1 ltr works out around the same price as sm-90 and cannazyme together it better bloody work [emoji23] going to finish what I've got first [emoji106]

There like fecking dinner plates the reason behind all the airstones I'm running a 60 ltr per minute pump between two buckets and I didn't want to blow the roots off still think I did a bit so ive just fitted one of these help control airflow better
fa3c495bc05220a09366c4bb43a2587b.jpg

Hopefully the next time the seedlings won't take such a beating [emoji106]

Sweet manifold dude!

Me neither mate she's almost black just put an order in for some botanicare hydrogaurd to take the place of cannazyme and sm-90 £40 for 32oz God knows how much that is think it's around 5ltrs ish as the cannazyme was messing up my leaves had to order the hydrogaurd from the US can't believe know one in the UK sells it oh well weres that jack Daniels honey gone I'm getting welleid [emoji111]

Yes 32oz = 4 cups = 2 pints = 1 quart = .946352946 liters. I wish we would have converted completely to metric like the teachers talked about when I was a kid. Makes the math so much easier.

Ohhh!!! I had this once, on an outdoor sativa grown indoors.
Funky, huh? More calyx for your $$
that one was from two sets of twins both seeds sprouted 2 plants each and I managed to separate them grew them out not a great yield but was a strange grow

Sweet manifold dude!
there only a few quid on fleabay gives me better control at the beginning

Yes 32oz = 4 cups = 2 pints = 1 quart = .946352946 liters. I wish we would have converted completely to metric like the teachers talked about when I was a kid. Makes the math so much easier.
ye I use google for all that conversion malarkey :smoking:

I have one like that! Just don't have the bigger tubing and need to figure out how to adapt it to fit my pump.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Get yourself some gorilla glue buy a 13 mm plastic pipe connector straight piece jam that into a piece of 13 mm tubing and glue in the manifold but don't push it up to far and only use a bit of glue that shit spreads [emoji106]

Back