Outdoor Why are my plants so small ? Help/Advice

usually a topping of the pot, or top coating can be heaped on top or turned into the top couple inches of the soil mixing it,but always being VERY careful of the roots. but the fresh soil is generally full of life and the full blend of foods almost instantly available if needed for a lacking plant.its usually a good idea when top coating is needed to usually use a WELL feed soil or rich soil as to be able to fix most any issue when used. and the blends and recipes can be tailored to each specific use as well assuming you have a few types of comost and/or canna recipe type of soil.

on first grow aswell my gsc is around half a metre tall budding nice in week 5 have 2 nl 1 is bigger than gsc the other maybe 7/8inch lol jst starting buddings aswell there also week 5 my fast and vast is week 3 and starting 2 bud but is growing rapid every day jst waiting for the explosion from it have latest pics in my signature bellow just took yesterday pics dnt do them justice though all just planted direct into the soil

here is my 11l balxony blue cheese by dinafem.. 4hrs of direct sun light..

IMG_20160711_062157_HDR.jpg IMG_20160711_062206_HDR.jpg

thanks for the advice everyone. I think ive got a couple of weeks left with the gsc. got some more soil on the way so ill definitely top up my lemon auto. maybe ill look for a strain better suited to heat next time.

instead off me topping the soil as I just use fabric root pots I littraly jst folded the pots down so soil is even lol

afgan kush ryder or auto super hash..Hash is real tuff girls,she can take abuse like no other can..

afgan kush ryder or auto super hash..Hash is real tuff girls,she can take abuse like no other can..

I bet AKR would be well suited for deckards hot environment. AKR isn't a fan of cold nights though, I can speak from experience!!

I would also consider Auto Durban Poison. I would think that the African genetics of the durban would do well.

I bet AKR would be well suited for deckards hot environment. AKR isn't a fan of cold nights though, I can speak from experience!!

I would also consider Auto Durban Poison. I would think that the African genetics of the durban would do well.

Im not a massive durban poison fan. Ive been looking at dutch passion northern lights and white widow which they say are good in hot climates

I'm with Eyes on Fire on the over- heating diagnosis, especially if you're using black pots. If you have a cooking/baking thermometer, it would be interesting to see how hot the roots get.

Plus different strains will definitely throw you too. For instance in my case, a Fast & Vast is growing just like it's name.
On day 17. it was about 14" tall, preflowering, and already stunk to high heaven. I'm also growing a couple
Shizints and they've both been small and later to flower. Also, not much of a smell, yet.

agreed! Sativas are the way to go. i am on 33deg Lat and temps around 40C. lost lot of Autos on my first try that i got entirely based on finishing time. and then went for Auto Durban Poison (mostly Sativa). did the trick and its kickin ass now! :p

Back