Outdoor Why are my plants so small ? Help/Advice

and Outdoors also tend s to slow them down ,and stressed greatly they can go for ,months LOL I know :)) :D also genetics plays a part. but it'll still hold true for them as well just they tend to DO more flowering quicker if the genetics are worked well.

dude whats the size of your bag pots?? As i can see you have filled half of your smart pot, as far as know bigger pot bigger autos you get..

dude whats the size of your bag pots?? As i can see you have filled half of your smart pot, as far as know bigger pot bigger autos you get..

They are 11l, they were filled about 80% but the level has just dropped to where it is now. The very small plant (lemon auto) was probably filled 95% and that's dropped in level also

i have one blue cheese auto on my balcony, its in 11l pot too, and got maybee 4hrs of direct sunlight, it s little bigger than yours.. i will take pic and post it tomorrow.. maybee its soil?? what brand are u using?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah especially stressed plant that are hot tend to wanna reach and feed looking for cooler areas to pull from. and late in growth anyways they would drop due to soil being eaten. so thats not uncommon to drop soil level hence why we tend to wanna top coat during transition and/or flower or even in veg if needed.

i have one blue cheese auto on my balcony, its in 11l pot toi, ans got maybee 4hrs of direct sunlight it us lirtle bigger that yours.. i will take pic and post itvtomorrow.. maybee its soil?? what brand are u using?

It's bio bizz all mix, not using nutes for the first few weeks as the soils rich in them

yeah especially stressed plant that are hot tend to wanna reach and feed looking for cooler areas to pull from. and late in growth anyways they would drop due to soil being eaten. so thats not uncommon to drop soil level hence why we tend to wanna top coat during transition and/or flower or even in veg if needed.

What's top coating ?

I top up mine with compost

Back