blue

gRobot
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey There.

This will be a very brief pictoral journal of Mephisto White Triangle and Sour Blues.

Setup:
  • Small Tent (55cm x 100cm)
  • Autopots 15litre
  • Soil: Biobiz Light Mix
  • Light: Grownorthern MS006
  • Nutes: Biotabs
  • Water: Bottled with a PH of 6.2
Extra Kit: Rhino Pro carbon finter. Ruck Outtake fan. Cheap clip on movement fan. A tube heater to bring warmth.

Here's my germination process

1. Buy some seeds from a reputable place (plenty of recommendations around AFN)

2. Put a couple of seeds into a paper towel and fold the towel over a couple of times

3. Moisten the folded paper towel with seeds in (don't soak!)

4. Place the folded moistened paper towel into a ziplock sandwich bag.

5. Place ziplock sandwich bag (with folded towel inside) in a small box

6. Place small box near a heat source (radiator, tevo, sky box etc)

7. Come back 2 days later- open the towels to find little white tails poking out.

... it's done - they're germinated

No Tails!?!?! - carefully pop em back and check again in 24 hours - the zip lock bag should have some moisture inside - it will be noticable..

-------------------

Awesome - thanks for stopping by - I'll update as i can with brief notes and pictures.

Thanks for the beans @mephisto

I probably should have taken a photo of the seedlings.

For completion sake, i cover my seedlings (even before they've popped their heads up) with the cut off bottom half of a 1.5 litre bottle of water. I spray the insides of it.
The Carbon filter is off as it's winter and too cold with it on.
Ideally temps will be 80-85f (for me)

Keep the dome on them until the leaves almost hit the sides. They take it off.

Hand watered very lightly with just plain water 6.2ph from a bottle.
Misted plants once or twice a day with plain water.

Last edited:
Day 16

full

On the left is the Sour Blues - it was a bit mutated to start with, but i'm rolling with it.
On the right is White Triange - It's a nice strong plant (and lovely smoke) .

By day 20 you really want your leaves to be hitting the sides of the pots (or very close). If nowhere close .... you may wanna consider the other option.

My White traingle was big enough at day 16 to insert the biotabs (@Biotabs F69 ... I'm watching you! lol) and turn on the auto pots

Day 20

Nothing much to say now - Biotabs in ... Extraction turned on. All six (well 5...) spots turned on the LED
It's a touch cold in there at 69f .... hoping things pick up a bit.

full

Nice growth though.
Sour Blues (left) looking a bit clubby
White Triangle (right) Spot on ... bit cold on the right by the filter (them are the breaks). Healthy plant.

I've done so little for them other than poured bottled water in the rez.

Last edited:
Day 30

Drinking 5 liters every 2 days between them (autopots) (White triangle probably drinking more (bigger!))
Nothing but water. No ammendments - just biotabs.
Temps a bit cold at 65.9f
Noticed Slight burn on new preflower leaf tips - not worried.

full

Looking good to me :D

:d5:

Last edited:
Hey @blue

Nice Babies :eyebrows:
I will be watching, as i'm also doing Autopot/biotabs atm :pass:

for the DinaFem growoff :shooty:

Cheers
Thanks Slowmo :D ... I'm watching yours too! ^_^

I'd say good luck with the grow .... but you wont need it - seriously, just pop in the tabs and keep the rez with water in lol - easiest grow i've ever done so far, just raising the light an inch or 2 every day

(good luck ^_^!) ... Roll on the easy life!

:d5:

Howdy Blue your babies look lovely! :d5:

Although I am a newb I MIGHT be able to offer a solitary bit of advice! If you place the tube heater underneath the pots they will love it and it should be more effective.

Loving the White Triangle :pass:

Thanks Slowmo :D ... I'm watching yours too! ^_^

I'd say good luck with the grow .... but you wont need it - seriously, just pop in the tabs and keep the rez with water in lol - easiest grow i've ever done so far, just raising the light an inch or 2 every day

(good luck ^_^!) ... Roll on the easy life!

Indeed ... why mix 4+ diff nutes each watering ... if tabs + water grows nice plants... even if plants where 10% smaller i would still do for ease of growing, but so far nothing suggest that :pighug:

The White Cheese Link in my signature is a pure photo tread for the growoff... that should be alot easier to follow then the ramblings in the grow thread :smokeout: :thumbsup:

Back