Gnome Automatics White JEM/Black Dragon

yup slow starters,Thanks guys! they are really starting to liven up the place :D

007.JPG
009.JPG

Looking good in here fellas! :thumbsup:

Thanks man, good to see you in here. Have you ran any of those F8's yet?

She's starting now just a slow roller. Acting like the Dr.Feelgood I ran

I have this feeling there is going to be something special about her, what i am not sure but it should be interesting to see what she has for you. I got this feeling you have another BOM winner or something along those lines.

yup slow starters,Thanks guys! they are really starting to liven up the place :D

View attachment 605604 View attachment 605605

Looking good man, really good and very similar honestly, but we wont really know until we see them later in flower, that is when they like to show if there are any differences. Still yet they look like they are doing their thing like they should. Great job with them man proud poppa.

Thanks man, good to see you in here. Have you ran any of those F8's yet?
Nope, like a dip shit in a busy world, You got em all! I even set aside a few tubes for myself on the desk with the others, but when it came time, they all got sent! :face: Can you believe that? Didn't hit me until last week, when I set up the autopots and went looking for them! Figured I grabbed em all and sent em out! On another funny note, I did run a couple of those older rooter plugs that I had problems with the first jem run, to start my autopot run. Guess what, seeds came up, got to the first real set of leaves and just stalled like my first run on the white jems did. So I threw out about 35 of those old peat plugs. Didnt know what could have gotten to em?? I kept them triple wrapped in zip locs and squeezed out all the air! but they are in the garbage and I have the new ones. :thumbsup: They weren't that old either!!

Nope, like a dip shit in a busy world, You got em all! I even set aside a few tubes for myself on the desk with the others, but when it came time, they all got sent! :face: Can you believe that? Didn't hit me until last week, when I set up the autopots and went looking for them! Figured I grabbed em all and sent em out! On another funny note, I did run a couple of those older rooter plugs that I had problems with the first jem run, to start my autopot run. Guess what, seeds came up, got to the first real set of leaves and just stalled like my first run on the white jems did. So I threw out about 35 of those old peat plugs. Didnt know what could have gotten to em?? I kept them triple wrapped in zip locs and squeezed out all the air! but they are in the garbage and I have the new ones. :thumbsup: They weren't that old either!!

Ha well way to go man, i thought that there were a lot in there but never thought one second that you never kept any. As you can see they are doing great in the wild, seems that they are doing what was planned for them.

Also glad to see that you found out what the problem was and its a shame that the rooter plugs were the issue. Ive never had success with those things and have always stayed away from them so that i could kinda control the environment. i always got them to wet or not wet enough. I just never seemed to be able to get them right. Rock wool always seemed too hard to use as well yet i see a lot of success with it.

Man she is looking great, and i can see something as well. Shes starting to hook leaf on you, @Mossy called it the dragon claw but i do believe its an N sensitivity. Her mother showed the same thing. Not sure what your schedule is but that is something to watch out for, it didnt hurt her by any means, just remember that coming out when i ran them last round.

Also i have 10 of those out right now and if they all look like that im in trouble in that multi pot LOL. Last time i did that i got three out of 8 that were female, this time i bet it goes the other way around....

So for the rest of the information about what is happening next week.

I have started inoculating with Mammoth P as per the feed schedule on the bottle. They suggest starting it at week one @.6 ml/gal and i have fed with it already to make sure that i run it through their full recommendation to see if this stuff really does what it says it does. Its meant to enhance the microbes in the soil along with releasing the P element.

I also have a few enhancers from GH that were given to me as samples at a local hydro store for the roots as well as flower sets so i will give those a shot as well this round to make sure the girls have everything that they need and maybe a little more. They will stay on the FF trio as the main staple of the feed line because i just have great results with the stuff and have for years. Its hard to change when you use something for so long that just works. The only thing that i may do different this time is flush more often to try to get the plant to use all its fans rather than stay green so late into flower.

Back