Outdoor white dwarf yield outdoors?

S

samloz

curious as to how much white dwarf will yield outdoors with 8 hours direct sunlight a day FF ocean forest soil, and some tiger bloom. input would be great thank you

Not sure about outdoors but I got about 1oz indoors off of mine.

how big were your pots?

---------- Post added 09-26-2011 at 09:20 PM ----------

and also when they were seedlings did the stem get purple? sorry for all the posts these questions just came to mind lol

sounds pretty appealling looking forward to burnin some of that. i think that this would prolly be the most potent budd i ever smoked aside from some white rhino x apollo 13 i got from a dispensary in coli, speaking that the most descent "dank" is prolly nowhere compared to this and is at 35 a gram over here in south tex borders.

My finished white dwarf is pretty good smoke but was not my favorite of the Buddha strains I grew. I like the Red Dwarf (White Dwarf X Skunk) and the Syrup better.... The Syrup is my favorite by far.

good to know i have 2 red dwarf seeds as well. i looked at my seedling this morning and it was kinda falling to the side ive had plants that have damped off before but this didnt look like that, there was not a super shriveled part that made the rest fall, i had not watered by that point today and it was pretty hot outside, i watered after and moved some soil around it to keep it uprite ( the stem is also purple if that means anything). do you think that it was dehydrated and kinda falling off or is this another depressing damping off failed attempt? input would really be a great help rite now

Back