Mephisto Genetics Which seeds to get?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here but not new to Mephisto or autos.

Right now, I'm stuck between 3 different options when it comes to ordering, as I can only order a small amount at this time. I would prefer to use Mephisto, as I really appreciate their business practices and customer service.

I'm specifically looking for certain effects, and I was wondering which of these 3 strains would be best for those effects.

Effects I'm Seeking:
1. Full Body Relaxation-Muscles relaxed, body feels loose, etc...
2. Body Buzzing or "Massaging" Sensation
3.Pain Relief- Mostly for achy damaged joints but some gastrointestinal issues as well

Of the 3, number 2 and 1 are the most important. Number 3 is a great bonus, but I have other ways of dealing with some of these issues such as heat, yoga, intermittent fasting, etc...

Effects I would like to avoid:
1. Severe Amnesia- Certain strains make me much more forgetful than others...
2. Extreme Confusion- Some strains for lack of a better description, make me feel stupid. Obviously, being inebriated will make things slightly harder to understand sometimes, but some strains are a much worse offender than others. I'm okay with weird things such as auditory hallucinations, and other psychedelic type effects.
3. Extreme Anxiety- Most strains that do not have high CBD can give mild levels of anxiety and paranoia, but I'd like to avoid any that amplify this to the max. I understand how cannabis works, and I'm okay with low or normal levels of anxiety that being stoned can sometimes bring.

Before we get into the contenders, I would like to state that I understand that:
1. There will be some genetic variation and not every plant will perfectly match the profile.
2. How a plant is grown, as well as how long can effect different levels of different cannabinoids.

The Contenders:
1. Skywalker
2. Toof Decay
3. Sour Crack

These 3 strains are the only 3 that seem be in stock in my area that would have a chance to meet what I'm looking for. If you think I may have overlooked one available in the U.S. please let me know.

Thank you for all of the help, and sorry for the book. I just wanted to be as accurate and clear as possible.

Hey guys, I'm new here but not new to Mephisto or autos.

Right now, I'm stuck between 3 different options when it comes to ordering, as I can only order a small amount at this time. I would prefer to use Mephisto, as I really appreciate their business practices and customer service.

I'm specifically looking for certain effects, and I was wondering which of these 3 strains would be best for those effects.

Effects I'm Seeking:
1. Full Body Relaxation-Muscles relaxed, body feels loose, etc...
2. Body Buzzing or "Massaging" Sensation
3.Pain Relief- Mostly for achy damaged joints but some gastrointestinal issues as well

Of the 3, number 2 and 1 are the most important. Number 3 is a great bonus, but I have other ways of dealing with some of these issues such as heat, yoga, intermittent fasting, etc...

Effects I would like to avoid:
1. Severe Amnesia- Certain strains make me much more forgetful than others...
2. Extreme Confusion- Some strains for lack of a better description, make me feel stupid. Obviously, being inebriated will make things slightly harder to understand sometimes, but some strains are a much worse offender than others. I'm okay with weird things such as auditory hallucinations, and other psychedelic type effects.
3. Extreme Anxiety- Most strains that do not have high CBD can give mild levels of anxiety and paranoia, but I'd like to avoid any that amplify this to the max. I understand how cannabis works, and I'm okay with low or normal levels of anxiety that being stoned can sometimes bring.

Before we get into the contenders, I would like to state that I understand that:
1. There will be some genetic variation and not every plant will perfectly match the profile.
2. How a plant is grown, as well as how long can effect different levels of different cannabinoids.

The Contenders:
1. Skywalker
2. Toof Decay
3. Sour Crack

These 3 strains are the only 3 that seem be in stock in my area that would have a chance to meet what I'm looking for. If you think I may have overlooked one available in the U.S. please let me know.

Thank you for all of the help, and sorry for the book. I just wanted to be as accurate and clear as possible.
Word on the street is the guys at Mephsito have some CBD Projects in the works. You seem like a good candidate. Effects vary for everyone I feel. In my opinion I would choose the one you feel best suits you. go with your gut. Best of luck

Word on the street is the guys at Mephsito have some CBD Projects in the works. You seem like a good candidate. Effects vary for everyone I feel. In my opinion I would choose the one you feel best suits you. go with your gut. Best of luck
Havent grown Skywalker or tooth decay, but have used both. Both Very impressive.

Havent grown Skywalker or tooth decay, but have used both. Both Very impressive.
That's awesome to hear. I've only had their AvT before, which I ordered looking for different effects than I am now. It smelled great, tasted great, was super frosty, and had decent effects. It was great for doing yard work and listening to music, or hiking. Unfortunately, what I'm looking to get out of the experience has changed, and AvT would no longer be a great candidate. I would gladly grow it again if I had the extra room and didn't require stealth.

Also, how did the Skywalker and Toof Decay feel on the body? The description of Skywalker on their site from the body stone to the extreme couchlock sound awesome, but some of their other descriptions are vague, so I don't want to only go by that to make my choice.

Trust in their descriptions. Im not typically aware of body high. Im an all day smoker, so the body high I don't really notice till the evening when I've started to decompress. I feel like most folks are looking for the slight buzz one gets from a small dose of mushrooms, but I haven't had that kind of buzz since I was 14. Pick one and be amazed. It could be time for a tolerance break but we both know thats not happening. Be well

Trust in their descriptions. Im not typically aware of body high. Im an all day smoker, so the body high I don't really notice till the evening when I've started to decompress. I feel like most folks are looking for the slight buzz one gets from a small dose of mushrooms, but I haven't had that kind of buzz since I was 14. Pick one and be amazed. It could be time for a tolerance break but we both know thats not happening. Be well
Thank you! That exact reason is why I don't use weed as a daily medicine. I have a super small natural tolerance, but my tolerance builds more rapidly than other people who seem to have a high baseline natural tolerance. Its kind of weird, but I know exactly what you are talking about.

The two strains I would recommend, and use myself for most of what you have described, would be Gold Glue and Blue Toof Special

But neither is available anymore from Mephisto. The BTS is my knockout hammer. She gives me a complete body buzzwith very lttle head high. But she slams my eyes closed quickly. Only problem I have with BTS is she leaves me very groggy the next morning, almost dragging until I get a cup of coffee in me.

For me, Gold Glue is very peaceful, very pleasant nighttime meds. Not as quick to knock me out, but kind of zones me out until I slowly fall off to sleep. I have taken both BTS and GG longer then the suggested vendor times in order to provide more amber and aid with my insomnia.

The third party resellers might have Gold Glue, but I think BTS might be gone for the foreseeable future. Also, Grape Walker Kush might be a candidate for you as well, and that is still available from Mephisto. Good Luck.

The two strains I would recommend, and use myself for most of what you have described, would be Gold Glue and Blue Toof Special

But neither is available anymore from Mephisto. The BTS is my knockout hammer. She gives me a complete body buzzwith very lttle head high. But she slams my eyes closed quickly. Only problem I have with BTS is she leaves me very groggy the next morning, almost dragging until I get a cup of coffee in me.

For me, Gold Glue is very peaceful, very pleasant nighttime meds. Not as quick to knock me out, but kind of zones me out until I slowly fall off to sleep. I have taken both BTS and GG longer then the suggested vendor times in order to provide more amber and aid with my insomnia.

The third party resellers might have Gold Glue, but I think BTS might be gone for the foreseeable future. Also, Grape Walker Kush might be a candidate for you as well, and that is still available from Mephisto. Good Luck.

Thanks for the reply. I was very interested in Gold Glue and Double Grape, but, couldn't get my hands on them in time. I've also heard good things about BTS. Have you had GWK? Also, one of the reasons I'm conflicted is, some of the experience reports on this site for the more indica Mephisto strains such as Skywalker report more hybrid like and some sativa like effects. I know everyone is different, but just from mystery strains I've smoked, I've experienced everything from a landrace sativa type feeling which felt like chugging coffee, to a full body massage that made every part of my body feel great to even exist. I think all of the effects are very interesting, but, still really wanting that extreme indica body feeling. Most of the mystery strains available locally are very potent hybrids that get the job done, but don't provide most of the effects I'm looking for.

Thanks for the reply. I was very interested in Gold Glue and Double Grape, but, couldn't get my hands on them in time. I've also heard good things about BTS. Have you had GWK? Also, one of the reasons I'm conflicted is, some of the experience reports on this site for the more indica Mephisto strains such as Skywalker report more hybrid like and some sativa like effects. I know everyone is different, but just from mystery strains I've smoked, I've experienced everything from a landrace sativa type feeling which felt like chugging coffee, to a full body massage that made every part of my body feel great to even exist. I think all of the effects are very interesting, but, still really wanting that extreme indica body feeling. Most of the mystery strains available locally are very potent hybrids that get the job done, but don't provide most of the effects I'm looking for.
You may want consider 24ct which is 100 percent Indica and her offspring Strawberry Nuggets at 85 percent Indica, a very relaxing , movie and popcorn kind of weed.
I agree with @Seymourbud , Gold Glue is an excellent night time and described by Mephisto as zen-like,
I believe Stan said 24Ct would be in stock
shortly. I expect there will be a big restock in prep. for 4/20

Looks like they are currently out of stock, but the CDLC run a little long (about 80 to 85 days) ticks about all those boxes.
Have a sour crack running now that's very indica structurally, but she has a while, she seems a little slow to me. Also have a northern cheese haze running that looks 100% indica so far...smoking, I found 4 AM a little buzzy. Sour livers great all around smoke... hell, all have been good product, but I will always have some cdlc beans set aside. Migraine killer for me.

Back