At the end what is your 2 strain suggestion? :)
Help pleaaaase :)
Mephisto, as for the lights he is saying to keep a few mh in there and swap the rest to hps. It's a more complete spectrum and people have had good results this way.

Mephisto, as for the lights he is saying to keep a few mh in there and swap the rest to hps. It's a more complete spectrum and people have had good results this way.

Like 2 out of six MH and 4 HPS? They aint small reflectors, they are in 2 rows at two sides with a walkway in between, 3 each side, so if i change 2 out of 3 to HPS some will be totaly umder MH and some under HPS, only those in between will use both spectrum.and even then one at each side! Wont it just turn the main stem toward blue?

I had fair luck with it. There is another thread with someone asking and the end a few chimed in saying it was terrible. It can produce huge plants though

As huge as AU? And potency?
Btw you didnt name two strains if you had to choose :)
Thanx again to all who help

I think daiquirilime might be a candidate,six shooter, green rack and think different also midanght be candidates! Anybody has tried any of them?

Im not a fan of low thc varities....
What do you mean to mix mh and hps? Aimt it right that blue spectrum present in mh directs and motivates vegetation? And hps is higher in energy thou good for flowering? Would be glad if you can explain abit :)

I adore my babies :) just 2-3 days till my next harvest:) cant wait!!!!!!

Im abot heavy trimmer and trainer, i like my ladies in great shape! And just love to manipulate them abit everyday, the green house is like heaven to me :) it would be great if i never had to leave them!
For my next grow i have ordered smartpots and advanced nutrients and dutch pro nutes series, wanna do a side by side test.any i deas about that?

There's been some great grow with Dutch pro nutes, but all grows I've seen with them seems to have ideal conditions and their grow environment really dialled in. If you have poor conditions the best nutes in the world won't make much a difference.
But I would like to see a comparison between DP and AN!
Ultimate is a nice smoke, it isn't the most potent. I've just grown out a Girl Scout cookies, it took around 90 days, but man, that shit is strong! Got an ounce from plant in 1 litre pot. Some dense nugs, like golf balls!!

As I've said as well, think different ticks all the boxes, high yield, high potency, easy strain to grow out, Dutch passion genetics so it can take quite a few mistakes, it was one of the first strains I've grown and always had a bit of a soft spot for it!
I've not experience with smart pots but there seems to be a lot of growers using them not with fantastic results.

Like 2 out of six MH and 4 HPS? They aint small reflectors, they are in 2 rows at two sides with a walkway in between, 3 each side, so if i change 2 out of 3 to HPS some will be totaly umder MH and some under HPS, only those in between will use both spectrum.and even then one at each side! Wont it just turn the main stem toward blue?

As huge as AU? And potency?
Btw you didnt name two strains if you had to choose :)
Thanx again to all who help

It's tough not being in the space but people have had great results with adding to the bare hps spectrum is what he meant. Cmh doesn't add much to the electric bill or heat but they add tremendous levels to the spectrum.
I just purchased 18 hubbabubba from mephisto after doing the same research as you. Besides them dinafem has great results. I personally like the critical or any of the xxl strains from them.

It's tough not being in the space but people have had great results with adding to the bare hps spectrum is what he meant. Cmh doesn't add much to the electric bill or heat but they add tremendous levels to the spectrum.
I just purchased 18 hubbabubba from mephisto after doing the same research as you. Besides them dinafem has great results. I personally like the critical or any of the xxl strains from them.
Have to find the exact ratio, and i guess i have to add some reflectors and add some mh(when i find the ratio) in between hps. And by the way each 1000w mh consumes just abit less than 1000w hps. Both around 5amp.and does warm abit! But i got a huge air conditioning system so who cares! And cabling is done for 200amp :)
Cmh? What is it?

Some over forums say think different aint so potent :(
And girl scout cookies i have tried too, but AU beats her yield wise easily.
Still cant choose :(

Have to find the exact ratio, and i guess i have to add some reflectors and add some mh(when i find the ratio) in between hps. And by the way each 1000w mh consumes just abit less than 1000w hps. Both around 5amp.and does warm abit! But i got a huge air conditioning system so who cares! And cabling is done for 200amp :)
Cmh? What is it?
Ceramic metal halide. It's 315 watts but @ 43% efficient and a full spectrum bulb. They are badass in veg and also add tons of color in flower.

Back