P J

Reaction score
I have been plating autos for a while (3 years). Iately ie been only planting autoultimate from Dutch Passion so that i can master the environment and know auto needs better. I have built a grow room with 6 1000w mh which i change to sodium in flower time, using GLR light cycle. A strong air conditioner is used to regulate humidity and temp 24/7. Seedling is done in seedling cabinet with seperate temp and humidity control with cfl lights.seedling starts in giffi plates and then transplanted in my home made soil mix(jungle earth+wormcast+perlite+coco in 40%+dolomitic lime) as where i live there is no good premix available. Nutes where handmixed from raw materials in respect to plant phase. I Add some sugar in molasse form through culture.
Poney tailing and tying to premade holes in pot with agriculture fixtures was used to train plants only. Light defoliation from time to time and more during flowering to uncover hidden buds.
Now the question:
I recently discovered Green Crack and crystal meth from fastbud. Do you recommend changing the strain used to any of these 2?
No medicinal effect is needed, just yield, thc and taste.
And do you recommend any change in my routine?
Thank you all in advance

Green crack and crystal meth won't yield as much a ultimate on average. But from what I've seen on here both are good strains.
If yield is what your after I've heard six shooter from fast buds is their biggest yielding. Or some of dinafems XXL strains.
Think different and mazar are heavy yielders from Dutch passion also very strong weed.

Fast buds have some great genetics though, you won't be disappointed with green crack and crystal meth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green crack and crystal meth won't yield as much a ultimate on average. But from what I've seen on here both are good strains.
If yield is what your after I've heard six shooter from fast buds is their biggest yielding. Or some of dinafems XXL strains.
Think different and mazar are heavy yielders from Dutch passion also very strong weed.

Fast buds have some great genetics though, you won't be disappointed with green crack and crystal meth.

I have tried amnesia xxl in my first auto try out beside autoultimate, i made some errors and didnt yield much of either, but autoultimate was way more forgiving and much better yielder,though the aroma of amnesia was much better.i did 3 automazars which i recieved as gift with my order(same run), one turned hermie and others yield was like a joke. I know i made mistakes but the same mistakes were applied to autoultimate too. Six shooter and think different i have never tried.
The quality is important too, a ton of melow weed aint worth anything :(
Which one do you recommend to have the both sides of quality-yield? I'll be planting 2 strains, 20 plant each, i cant afford to miss the results this time.
Any help would be highly appreciated

Think different is a strong, heavy yielder, which is relatively easy to grow.

I've read recently about a lot of Dutch passion seeds going hermie on people. Wonder what's going on there. Dutch passion genetics are usually best around.
They have some newer strains which are supposed to be strong heavy yielders, auto daiquirilime, Colorado cookies.
Also dinafems mobydick XXL is meant to be up there also.

I've never seen many autos yield as much as auto ultimate though bud. People have got over 1kg of dried buds of one ultimate before.

Think different is a strong, heavy yielder, which is relatively easy to grow.

I've read recently about a lot of Dutch passion seeds going hermie on people. Wonder what's going on there. Dutch passion genetics are usually best around.
They have some newer strains which are supposed to be strong heavy yielders, auto daiquirilime, Colorado cookies.
Also dinafems mobydick XXL is meant to be up there also.

I've never seen many autos yield as much as auto ultimate though bud. People have got over 1kg of dried buds of one ultimate before.

Ultimate is nice but i want to find something with more thc content.
I guess six shooter could be nice, have you ever grown any of tge suggested ones before? Or just seen on reviews?about Think different i have read some very good and very bad reports.... Im totally lost :(

with your setup , I think you should give the DP Durban Poison auto a shot, Durban does not register high in THC , but well done its as good as it gets and very potent and high yeilding....Also running autos I think youd be better off mixing your bulbs full cycle....both MH and HPS full time(with your size of setup)

Hey man... yield wise I don't think you can't find anything that beats auto ultimate in weight. I love her coz she's easy to grow and always deliver fat buds with minimal leafs....

Hey man... yield wise I don't think you can't find anything that beats auto ultimate in weight. I love her coz she's easy to grow and always deliver fat buds with minimal leafs....
Ultimate is probably the easiest strain to trim by far! Very little at all to trim off I always find.

I think daiquirilime might be a candidate,six shooter, green rack and think different also midanght be candidates! Anybody has tried any of them?

with your setup , I think you should give the DP Durban Poison auto a shot, Durban does not register high in THC , but well done its as good as it gets and very potent and high yeilding....Also running autos I think youd be better off mixing your bulbs full cycle....both MH and HPS full time(with your size of setup)

Im not a fan of low thc varities....
What do you mean to mix mh and hps? Aimt it right that blue spectrum present in mh directs and motivates vegetation? And hps is higher in energy thou good for flowering? Would be glad if you can explain abit :)

I adore my babies :) just 2-3 days till my next harvest:) cant wait!!!!!!

Ultimate is probably the easiest strain to trim by far! Very little at all to trim off I always find.

Im abot heavy trimmer and trainer, i like my ladies in great shape! And just love to manipulate them abit everyday, the green house is like heaven to me :) it would be great if i never had to leave them!
For my next grow i have ordered smartpots and advanced nutrients and dutch pro nutes series, wanna do a side by side test.any i deas about that?

At the end what is your 2 strain suggestion? :)
Help pleaaaase :)

Back