Where The Green Grass Grows!

Alien Moonrock, racing to maturity....

f-137.jpg

SoFem Narcotic Zkittles before the chop. Sitting at 90 days. Grown in 3 gallons. She will yield heavily. The buds are super dense, and will be marbles that klink when they hit a hard surface.
Not much for trich production on fans/stems, so I’m guessing an extract person would not find a great return.

039CBCEF-11C4-412A-BB98-59110A41A3CB.jpeg
77CD7C05-DA09-487C-B5AD-7A1B0016A1C4.jpeg
215FD706-28EA-4276-9AE0-0723CFB4E0EC.jpeg

SoFem Narcotic Zkittles before the chop. Sitting at 90 days. Grown in 3 gallons. She will yield heavily. The buds are super dense, and will be marbles that klink when they hit a hard surface.
Not much for trich production on fans/stems, so I’m guessing an extract person would not find a great return.

View attachment 1226964View attachment 1226965View attachment 1226966
Looking forward to a smoke report. Nice job on your grow ! I have two of these going and they seem to be plodding along , healthy but in no real hurry and that's ok with me.

Amazing! Great job. How's she smell?
Thanks, but should have fed her a bit more in flower. She smells of intense sweet fruit on a background of classic weed. I removed a few fans and headed to the grocery. Pretty sure I reek..lol.

Looking forward to a smoke report. Nice job on your grow ! I have two of these going and they seem to be plodding along , healthy but in no real hurry and that's ok with me.
I found they seem to be a very slow cultivar. An extra 10 days in veg. And extra 10 days in flower from what I’m used to. A five gallon would insure a huge plant.

Back