Where The Green Grass Grows!

I’m sure u know by now twisted tree is from iampepe. I believe that’s his name. Member here for years used to grow a lot of meph I believe too.
Whhaaaaaat???? I did NOT know that, iampepe is tha bees knees. Well I guess that is just another AFN member to make the leap into seed production. Doesn’t surprise me tbh I plan on doin the same thing. Give me a couple years for some breeding projects and we will all be growin some dream beans!

Whhaaaaaat???? I did NOT know that, iampepe is tha bees knees. Well I guess that is just another AFN member to make the leap into seed production. Doesn’t surprise me tbh I plan on doin the same thing. Give me a couple years for some breeding projects and we will all be growin some dream beans!
Good luck on the venture. Lots of fun and lots of work lol.

Good luck on the venture. Lots of fun and lots of work lol.
Oh you know I’m not one to shy away from work when it comes to the pot stuffs lol. It’s all a whole lot of fun for me. Not all the tedious ass work it takes to pull off a grow but the end parts hahahaha. So yeah I plan on having a whole LAG dedicated to breeding come this next spring and summer which I am already stocking up on breeding stock!

My outdoor Alien Moonrocks starting to pop with the dark purps. :woohoo:

Attachments

• outdooram1.jpg
    outdooram1.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 59
  • outdooram2.jpg
    outdooram2.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 68
  • outdooram3.jpg
    outdooram3.jpg
    704.7 KB · Views: 62
Good Luck Rebster!!! :D
Your company looks bangin' - and good to see some familiar faces in here!

:peek:

:bighug:

Blue! how ya keeping my friend? Thanks for the kind words and for stopping by! Hope all is well with you and yours!

Mulled and twisted

:d5: Cruising right along! Thank you for your contributions!!

SoFEM Autos @ 32 Days

Cherry Cheese Skunk (starting to turn a grayish purple)
CHERRY CHEESE SKUNK_8 17 20 1.JPG

CHERRY CHEESE SKUNK_8 17 20 2.JPG

Narcotic Zkittles
NARCOTIC ZKITTLES_8 17 20 1.JPG

NARCOTIC ZKITTLES_8 17 20 2.JPG

SoFem Photos @ 28 Days (except the Gooseberry Pictured First. She's 2 weeks old)

Gooseberry

GOOSEBERRY_8 17 20 1.JPG

GOOSEBERRY_8 17 20 2.JPG

Screamberries
SCREAMBERRIES_8 17 20 1.JPG

SCREAMBERRIES_8 17 20 2.JPG

Pepe Le Glue
PEPE LE GLUE_8 17 20 1.JPG

PEPE LE GLUE_8 17 20 2.JPG

Cloud Candy

CLOUD CANDY_8 17 20 1.JPG

CLOUD CANDY_8 17 20 2.JPG