Where The Green Grass Grows!

Ouch! :nono: get fixed, get healthy. :bighug:
Good luck with the surgery.
Yea bud, best of luck :passit:
Good luck with the surgery

Thank you all so much!! I appreciate it a lot!! :bighug: I start the process tomorrow of appointments and such leading up so I'll keep y'all informed!

Mrs. Rebel, I will happily lift you up in prayer.... I had knee replacement surgery a few years back, it went well and I am back to bopping to the Bill Haley Beat......

Alien Moonrocks..... Lets get Twisted....

View attachment 1218558

View attachment 1218559

Thank you my friend! I had my ACL replaced in my left knee when I was 14. I never wanted to have surgery again. Granted this is no total knee replacement... But it's the 6 months down time I'm trying to figure out how that's gonna work lol because you can't keep me down...

I'm so glad the surgery was a success for you!
:pass:

Absolutely beautiful!! Any smell on her yet?

Thank you all so much!! I appreciate it a lot!! :bighug: I start the process tomorrow of appointments and such leading up so I'll keep y'all informed!

Thank you my friend! I had my ACL replaced in my left knee when I was 14. I never wanted to have surgery again. Granted this is no total knee replacement... But it's the 6 months down time I'm trying to figure out how that's gonna work lol because you can't keep me down...

I'm so glad the surgery was a success for you!
:pass:

Absolutely beautiful!! Any smell on her yet?

She only lets off a strong scent when the lights go off....That familiar scent of a female in bloom....

3/3 germ on the SoFem Cloud Candy. :)

Attachments

• 0730200856b_HDR.jpg
    0730200856b_HDR.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
No signs of any purple yet.....

Amazing the difference in phenos with this girl. Your lady is a mere 2 days older then mine and in dirt (im in hydro) and she is more further along in her life cycle. I forgot how fun autos can be. Beautiful lady you have, I hope she inspire's mine to go a lil harder herself. ;)

Day23 (2).jpg

Alien Moonrocks Day 23. I've been seeing purp from the beginning with this one. She just keeps happily bushing out. Damn SunBeams on the side too boss. She don't wanna reach up for the main, she's content to squat out and just stack. Lol, I'm good with that. :)

View attachment 1218748

Alien Moonrocks Day 23. I've been seeing purp from the beginning with this one. She just keeps happily bushing out. Damn SunBeams on the side too boss. She don't wanna reach up for the main, she's content to squat out and just stack. Lol, I'm good with that. :)

This plant has shown me some explosive growth..... Though almost every plant I grow in soil in my room as a simple houseplant, never getting fed synthetic salt based nutes , simply relying on the soil biology, matures rather fast. I have had some strains going into flower as soon as day 14..... These plants for me are pretty much water only, adjust the lights, prune a few leaves and let them be, and play em some good music. They do their thing, I do mine.......they give me O2, I give em CO2....... Also, I use a certian cheapo LED screw in bulb that had some reds that I believe triggers flower sooner.... My Alien Moonrocks has no signs of purple such as I have seen in Sweet Seeds and Fast Bud strains I have grown, but she is still beautiful and the colors may still come...

f-115.png

Back