Where The Green Grass Grows!

No that was one of Martin's growers... This is a pic taken of the pic on the camera... I haven't uploaded them yet...

View attachment 1217311
View attachment 1217312
:pass:
How is the smell on her? She is looking delightful, that strain is on my radar here in a couple weeks:jointman: structure looks good on here:greenthumb:
Do you have a grow thread on her I could sit and watch? Cheers, best of luck :smokeit:

I don't have a grow thread. Shes was started under two mars hydro ts-600's ....she started flowering almost immediately....two nodes and she was showing pistils. In those pictures she is 45 days from when I put the seed in the dirt....she took 3 days to pop up. I had to move her outside as my landlord decided to put the house up for sale(sucks!)...so now she's in 100+ degree heat everyday. She doesn't seem to mind though. I basically just sit her in an inch of water. Her smell is strong...skunky, sweet, and pungent. She is stacking up trichomes very quickly! Even on the stems there's trichomes! She's definitely going to be very gooey! I can't wait for this little girl to finish!

Little group portrait of twisted tree genetic 2 mulled and twisted and a twisted cookie at 31 days

Attachments

• 35C6D56C-95D6-46D0-ADA5-36B02878AFC5.jpeg
    35C6D56C-95D6-46D0-ADA5-36B02878AFC5.jpeg
    991.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 31D6B010-2CC1-4A22-92F4-F4A48CD18E63.jpeg
    31D6B010-2CC1-4A22-92F4-F4A48CD18E63.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • B9D969BA-E54D-4EEE-A657-F30215FF8E88.jpeg
    B9D969BA-E54D-4EEE-A657-F30215FF8E88.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
Thank you again EVERYONE for your photo contributions!!! So awesome!! Much appreciated!!

Quick report on the grows. Autos are rockin'! All the photos except the Gooseberry are rockin' as well... Unfortunately the Gooseberry has some sort of Mutant Varigation going on and has pretty much quit growing. I've seen this before.... It's pointless to continue. I would plant another one however considering I just found out last week I have to have foot surgery to repair a torn tendon, ligament and broken big toe that healed wrong and I'll be down for 6 months ... So one less plant is will be easier on me in the near future ..

Here's the Gooseberry at 8 days
IMG_20200729_020907.jpg

Here's the rest...
IMG_20200729_020918.jpg

Not really happy but it is what it is! I promised to be upfront and honest about the strains we offer. I will definitely be letting Martin know about this tomorrow...

Thank you again EVERYONE for your photo contributions!!! So awesome!! Much appreciated!!

Quick report on the grows. Autos are rockin'! All the photos except the Gooseberry are rockin' as well... Unfortunately the Gooseberry has some sort of Mutant Varigation going on and has pretty much quit growing. I've seen this before.... It's pointless to continue. I would plant another one however considering I just found out last week I have to have foot surgery to repair a torn tendon, ligament and broken big toe that healed wrong and I'll be down for 6 months ... So one less plant is will be easier on me in the near future ..

Here's the Gooseberry at 8 days
View attachment 1218355

Here's the rest...
View attachment 1218356

Not really happy but it is what it is! I promised to be upfront and honest about the strains we offer. I will definitely be letting Martin know about this tomorrow...

Good luck with the surgery.

Mrs. Rebel, I will happily lift you up in prayer.... I had knee replacement surgery a few years back, it went well and I am back to bopping to the Bill Haley Beat......

Alien Moonrocks..... Lets get Twisted....

f-109.png

f-108.png

Back