New Grower Where can I find Mossy seeds ?

Ok, how about Dragon's Blood:

Dragon's blood pic1 -11-2-2015.jpg

Portal freebies are amazing! I bought a 15-pack of regular Stone Dragons & received a free 15-pack of regular mixed strains and a few other feminized auto strains & a feminized photo strain 3-pack. Stone is hella generous with the freebies!

Yes, Stone is generous and his mission is medicinal cannabis at a fair price.

Portal freebies are amazing! I bought a 15-pack of regular Stone Dragons & received a free 15-pack of regular mixed strains and a few other feminized auto strains & a feminized photo strain 3-pack. Stone is hella generous with the freebies!

:yeah:
The only way you can get Mossy beans, is out of her bean fridge!:thumbsup:(Oh what i'd do to get a peek in her fridge!) Mossy had the original Purple JEM, then all the "oldtimers" got together and bred different crosses and made the dragons what they are today.

This site was full of great breeders of many dragons and I'd love to give Mossy all the credit, but there were a select few that helped make the dragon line what it was...A great collab of friends, trying to bring the best meds to folks and have a common goal of breeding among friends.

In a nutshell..I Created the Black Dragon Line..Dragon was a cross of my ALF#3 Auto..crossed with a Deep Chunk photo..
(4 x Afghan dominant crosses used)

At first the Dragon was only let Out to the Site Founders...Northern Grower..@FullDuplex and mr.mc who were all making their own Dragon crosses.

Later Black Dragon and the other Dragon Line girls were released to a further rank of enthusiastic Auto breeders.
Stone was one..sniper..Rebel..I Think in all there were 10-12 of us.

Stone was one of the First to make his own..Stable cross..Stone Dragon.
sniper created Frost Dragon..and I cannot for the life of me remember Rebs Dragon name..:doh:..it's me age.

Somewhere on site there is a Dragon Naming thread..where all the crosses and their Dragon names are..there were Loads..:d5:

All of the Breeders using Dragon Line stock were asked to name their First cross after a Dragon..so we could Track the various crosses as they went through Autoflower history...:dragon4:

Stone called his first born Stone Dragon..:headbang:

When he went on to Build his own Line of Autos..he Themed it as "Stones"
So..his consequent crosses become names like MoonStone..BloodStone etc..etc..:thumbsup:..Stone bred girls.

It was truely a spectacle to see, reading the journals and watching them grow out some great gear! Master at work! All hail the old dragons!
I'm sure with her being tagged in the thread, she will respond here, sooner or later...
:dragon3:
a little something to get your saliva working...Mossy, this will take ya back!!

Wow briman..blast from the past...:headbang:..that second vid has some of my all time Favourite Dragons.
Nostalgic...it is 5 years ago..I Think they were made at almost the same time as we opened AFN.

Can you remember who Made them..?..something in the back of my mind says TaNg..but I Swear I saw FD hairy wrists in there..:coffee:..I'd recognise those in a dark room with a blindfold on..:crying:..in fact have recognised them in a dark cupboard..with a blindfold on..:devil:..those staff Christmas Parties and the hide the sausage games were a Hoot...:yeah:..I digress..

As far as "Dragons" for sale....hmmm...I'm sure @Stone told me a while back that he was Out of Original Stone Dragon seed..but..he is a very approachable Bloke..so he won't Mind you Asking.

Magic has his own Dragon cross...and I'm sure AutoBeanstalk had some..Talk to @GoAuto...I'm sure he knows better than me about genuine Dragon crosses that are available for retail..:toke:

Happy Hunting..:dragon2:

There you go..I knew it was 'round here somewhere...https://www.autoflower.org/posts/149754/

By the power invested within me I now Name the New Dragons...and wish them Luck on their Journey.

May they bring to the World a Glorious range of Super Strong medicine..and give the new owners as much Pleasure as they have brought to Me...

Bring those Dragons Home to Roost Budz...Fly new Dragons...

sniper420...I name your crosses Frost Dragon...&...DOVAH BERRY

skywalker kush x black dragon and ill be calling it Darth Dragon

my magic dragon x la diva is officially Appalchian Dragon

Careful sniper..they are breeding like Dragons...:D

Join me and share one to give Blessings..:smokebuds:

Captain cure..I name your cross Granddaddy Dragon

micro.grower..I name your cross Kwuurky Dragon

HazeD..I name your cross Fire Breathing Dragon

Greenthumper..I name your cross Aurora Dragon

Nelson...I name your cross Denzil the Dragon.

Stone..I name your cross Stone Dragon

StoneDragon DuurtyDragon x JackHerrer F1 is showing Coal Black leaf trait.
StoneDragon..First BOM nom May 2012..

crush..I name your cross Smaug Dragon

Cave Dirt Cody..I name your cross Duurty Thai Dragon

spelsylva,,I name your cross Glow Dragon

Let these names belong to the Dragon Masters from this day forward....:wiz:

StoneDragon DuurtyDragon x JackHerrer F1 is showing Coal Black leaf trait.
StoneDragon..First BOM nom May 2012..

Stone Dragon..first BOM nom may 2012..and she is Still one of my favourite meds..Great Canna never gets Old..:hookah:

Back