New Grower Where can I find Mossy seeds ?

The only way you can get Mossy beans, is out of her bean fridge!:thumbsup:(Oh what i'd do to get a peek in her fridge!) Mossy had the original Purple JEM, then all the "oldtimers" got together and bred different crosses and made the dragons what they are today. Not only hard to get, unless you know a guy that knows another guy. Back in the day....This site was full of great breeders of many dragons and I'd love to give Mossy all the credit, but there were a select few that helped make the dragon line what it was...A great collab of friends, trying to bring the best meds to folks and have a common goal of breeding among friends. It was truely a spectacle to see, reading the journals and watching them grow out some great gear! Master at work! All hail the old dragons!
I'm sure with her being tagged in the thread, she will respond here, sooner or later...
:dragon3:
a little something to get your saliva working...Mossy, this will take ya back!!

Briman, those are cool videos, thanks for posting those. One can't help but feel the excitement while watching these canna breeding projects come to life and evolve. Gives me the shivers seeing that unique deep chunk expression.

After reading through this I feel blessed to have got my hands on 7 stone dragon fems....well....as long as they get through customs! Lol
And I grew out some portal strains that got chopped about a month and a half ago. Great smoke. Amazing flavors. Aromas that were unique and awesome medical benefits. I really really enjoy the Blackstone. Where I went for my 420 purchase and I don't see that being my last time at their ship. They really do have great gear and I can't wait to run it again

I'll second all the above. I have a good amount of portal strains, and talk with Stone on a regular basis at AFP. Hes a great guy, and is always happy to chat.

https://shop.autoflower-portal.net/shop/ This is the direct link to their shop. The above link is to their blog. I currently have 3 different strain from here in my garden, and at least 12 more waiting on a spot.

@912GreenSkell I just got a pack of the Blood Stone. Your plants look like they where awesome. I can't wait to give them a go.

Haha Ripper. I almost started banging my head on the desk trying to figure this out before.

The bloodstones were the smaller yielders for me, but man are they fantastic smoke. Cant wait to grow them again!! I am also very, very impressed with the moonstone.

Moonstone
IMG_3528600.jpg

Moonstone Up Close
IMG_3530600.jpg

I feel blessed to have got my hands on 7 stone dragon fems
I saw you post this on 420, thats awesome. I got the regular version so I can do some breeding with them. Actually one of my current projects is to take some Fairy Stone a f2 semi, and stabilize it. It is a Black Stone x Jack Herer, and I can't wait.

I also have a Black Stone, and Amnesia Stone99 going in the garden. Next in the line up are going to be the Blood Stone and a DP auto blueberry x Duurty Dragons... I need more lights!!! :smoking:

The bloodstones were the smaller yielders for me, but man are they fantastic smoke. Cant wait to grow them again!! I am also very, very impressed with the moonstone.

Moonstone
View attachment 558910

Moonstone Up Close
View attachment 558911
Dude the MS looks fantastic! Did you top or LSt her? You can tell she not tall, but good grief, thats a lot of bud on a smaller plant. I'm pretty sure I have 2 of these, but I have gotten so many of his strains recently, I cant remember. With his holiday sales, it's pretty damn hard not to just swipe the card, lol.

That's what I am loving about the portal strains in my limited vertical space setup. They are laden top to bottom with nice firm buds. The MS was trained, and one branch was selectively seeded. Only got a couple of seeds, but managed to pull 2oz+ off that tiny girl!

Chopping down a fairy frost and moonstone amnesia tonight.....almost 10 weeks....the stone dragon and sour mango were awsome, sd turned purple.and throughout my grow all the ???s i emailed stoned were answered in hours.plants grew in low light n high temps with no major problems.no doubt get something from the portal..

Back