New Grower Where can I find Mossy seeds ?

Reaction score
Hello, so I am completely blown away by these dragon strains that mossy produces... But I can't seem to find a website that sells them anywhere ? I'm rly confused am I missing something (this is my first time back on auto flower network in a long time )

I need a good purple strain and it looks like Mossys genetics are just simply the best there is. If someone could please guide me it would be greatly appreciated thanks

Hello, so I am completely blown away by these dragon strains that mossy produces... But I can't seem to find a website that sells them anywhere ? I'm rly confused am I missing something (this is my first time back on auto flower network in a long time )

I need a good purple strain and it looks like Mossys genetics are just simply the best there is. If someone could please guide me it would be greatly appreciated thanks

you can find most of them at the https://autoflower-portal.net/

Mossy created the purple jems long ago and then she made those really cool dragons.. but its stone at the AP that you may or may not be able to get i dunno..
good luck..:dragon7:

I grew out a stone dragon!! the leaves were like a alligators back!!:dragon3:

stone dragon.jpg

@borat
I grew out a bunch of the autoflower portal strains this winter and I have to say they are mighty fine smokes!! I am super impressed with bloodstone and moonstone(haven't got a chance to grow out stone dragons yet). Both extremely high quality, and great growers despite my errors.

Bloodstone
IMG_3603600.jpg

BS Closeup
IMG_3605600.jpg

Second Bloodstone:
IMG_3617.JPG

Hey borat, I don't think stone would mind if you ordered some of his seeds. Quite the opposite--I think he breeds them with the intent to share great medicine with everybody.

The Elvis gave you the link in post #2, did you see it? They have Blue Jade available now, which has the Maine's Own Blueberry in it if you're looking for purps. In fact most of their strains look to show lots of colors. Great freebies and mixed female bean deals too.

My understanding is that stone has been continuing and breeding with lines like the dragons that were originally created by mossy. You can rest assured these are quality seedlines, bro, as has been said above.

I'm sure you would not be disappointed with the variety available at the portal, enough strains to keep you good and busy for awhile. I've never heard a single complaint about their gear.
:smokeout:

I'll second all the above. I have a good amount of portal strains, and talk with Stone on a regular basis at AFP. Hes a great guy, and is always happy to chat.

https://shop.autoflower-portal.net/shop/ This is the direct link to their shop. The above link is to their blog. I currently have 3 different strain from here in my garden, and at least 12 more waiting on a spot.

@912GreenSkell I just got a pack of the Blood Stone. Your plants look like they where awesome. I can't wait to give them a go.

Wait .. @Mossy has her own seeds?
Haha Ripper. I almost started banging my head on the desk trying to figure this out before.

Back