Old Reviews What's a good feed schedule for autos using FF trio?

Reaction score
Hey guys, goatboy here and I'm wondering what's a good light feed schedule using the fox farm trio nutrients? I'm new to autos and I want to get the most from my plants. Does anyone use FF nutes? If so, what has worked for you?

I use the trio although I'm relatively new to Autos myself. What grow medium are you in? I'm currently growing in Coco. But, I've grown in deep water culture in the past.

I barely use grow big, maybe once 1/4 strength at week 3 or 4, I start big bloom at week 2 every other feed 2tbsp per gallon. Be very careful with the tiger bloom, recommend starting at 1/8 strength, as it will burn easily on these autos, I use tiger bloom about 2 weeks after it starts flowering, and every other feed, very little at a time, usually getting up to around 3ml a gallon growing in soil with led

I push mine a bit harder I soak the soil before seed with 5ml big bloom and 5ml cal/mag per gallon. At 10-14 days I start with Grow big 5ml and big bloom per gallon. I do a feed, feed, plain water, feed, feed, plain water rotation till the second week of flower then introduce 5 ml Tiger Bloom. Cal mag every 3rd watering at 3ml per gallon.

I use promix/ perlite in air pots.

I push mine a bit harder I soak the soil before seed with 5ml big bloom and 5ml cal/mag per gallon. At 10-14 days I start with Grow big 5ml and big bloom per gallon. I do a feed, feed, plain water, feed, feed, plain water rotation till the second week of flower then introduce 5 ml Tiger Bloom. Cal mag every 3rd watering at 3ml per gallon.

I had good results with your route as well!

I burned a photo last grow with the Trio pack at 1/4 strength with the bloom nutrients. I don't like the tiger bloom its super hot. I like the Buddha bloom and Buddha grow from Aurora a lot better.

Thank you so much I'm going to be trying the fox farm trio with Cal mag on three girls this time heard this is hot to be careful was getting nervous about using it really love the instructions will add or take away having a starting point helps.:slap:

Has anyone tried the dirty dozen kit on an auto? I'd like to see if it is possible for this. I would try it myself but I dont even know where to start lol.

Back