What you think the yield will be …day 22 of flower …..

Just really confused on this forum everyone I’ve read about way more yeild and potency outdoors ….the only thing I’ve heard is that indoors the buds can potentially look prettier because of the conditions ….

During the cooler months, I’ve been using a light underneath a southern window.
Best of both worlds :thumbsup:
0E38BF13-65DF-4A06-910B-5D0128E64C2E.jpeg

Last edited:
Just really confused on this forum everyone I’ve read about way more yeild and potency outdoors ….the only thing I’ve heard is that indoors the buds can potentially look prettier because of the conditions ….

You can definitely get bigger yields outdoors,but only if its grown in good conditions and you grow it to be a huge tree

We’ll I’m growing in 10 gallon pots autos outdoors I got 3 bears og from mephisto I should do them indoors ?

I would choose whatever is easiest for you...whether thats indoor or outdoor.
Until you get things dialed in, you will most likely be getting roughly the same yield. If I was you and could grow outdoors,I would do that and save money. Let the sun and the earth do most of the work for you.

Will do …are you saying during flower as of today I should cut all the fan leaves off ?
Try it and see what happens. It definitely won’t hurt your yield. I always take all the fans off mine from the beginning of flower. First defol is pretty light just trying to unblock bud sites. A few weeks later I take almost all of them. Mid flower I will take any left with a stem I can get to. Seems to work well for me.
2DAF09A0-0163-4315-936F-388A62ACC999.jpeg

Here’s my outside og lemon auto it’s was free so let’s see I just put outside yesterday 2 days after sprouted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
Back