What you think the yield will be …day 22 of flower …..

Unless his environmentals are perfect and then the sunshine will be a great factor in bulking up. No artificial light can compete with the sun mate :cheers:
Indeed. It depends where he is located. But outdoor grows have high chances of mold since rain and so on can be unpredictable, and his climate will change every single day. I don’t think it will produce anymore than 3-4oz but like someone said before, it’s not easy to say. I’ve seen a tiny auto with like 5 buds produce 3oz. So it can be very deceiving

Careful, you'll convert him to your ways lol
What do you mean it it good should I cut all the fan leaves off ?… and I where do I cut them close to the stem as possible :..? So pretty much any leave or stem without a bud site ….get rid of it completely .. to make light go easier to canapoy ?

There are two school of thought on this. One says yes bigger plants from defoliation. Other says no very bad for plant and hurt final yield.
Personally, I've done it for fun but normally wouldn't unless the circumstance demanded it. Like if I was running out of room in a tent or had a really humid environment.
If you are interested in this method, check out @2budz and @420autoflower. They have a bunch of threads showcasing this technique.

Exactly well I’m growing outside so it shouldn’t matter it gets so much light how come everywhere I’ve read autos yeild way more outdoors but some say indoor is better …you guys are the first I’ve ever heard say that artificial light can mimic the sun ….

Back