Indoor What led should I get for autoflower?

My question was more yards these lights if they were any good......I would love to do dyi lights but I'm a true newbie to led so I figured before diving right into making my own at a big cost....try something decent that will grow nicely in my two tents to kinda get the feel for led and not screw it up.....I just know there are alot of crap lights out there and didn't want to make the wrong choice in lights....I'm going to do one tent just normal trees and the other a sog with a scrog screen and each tent is going to have two 1200w lights from above if they are decent enough lights...thought I would get some more expert advice or from people who used these lights before because there isn't really any of these lights on you tube for reviews

I will tell you that with cobs and leds you do get what you pay for for the most part. I build and sell cobs but will tell you mine would not be the best option for you. Hopefully that helps you understand the suggestions are for your benefit. These will probably do ok, you will have a lot of heat to deal with regardless of LED or not. The actual draw on that light is around 600w, for a real 600w cob light you would be around a thousand dollars. My suggestion would be to run hps and duct it. 600watts of hps or 600watts if LED is the same heat no matter what. It's down to which has more useable light per watt and which has the better spectrum. Hps will do much better hands down. It's also an inexpensive solution for your space. Once you get a couple grows down then start looking into cob lights that use Cree or citizen cobs. I just think if you spend the money on those you will be left wanting more.

I run a Apollo 10 with a 600 hps. They seem to balance eachother out well. In march ill be buying 4 auto cobs to play with I wanna try a single plant grow with one.

Has anyone heard of Bloom Boss LED's and have an opinion on them?

Back