Indoor What led should I get for autoflower?

Stay away from eBay. As said above they are ok but the real number is grams per watt, you will be lucky to hit .5 and when that happens you'll be paying a lot more to run them. Then when you want more yield you'll need more lights, more heat and more money. There is no savings with companies like this. Just my .02cents.

By all means I would recommend you look into the DIY forum at some of the COB light systems that are being used. Dirt cheap, fiercely powerful, and VERY easy on the electric. I spent less than $100 on upgraded chips and recycled heat sinks and came up with over a lb in a 2x4. And I expect these lights to last through several grows before the need to supplement or replace. Do a search for @2Stoned2Care and look at the results he is having with them.

This was 165 watts of cobs. It's probably giving more light than 2 of those 800's taped together.

This is one plant in a 5x5 tent
IMG_1024.JPG
IMG_1042.PNG
IMG_1043.PNG

I'm using the 800watt version of this now, very very red spectrum and my plants are loving it for flower.

I have a buddy that grows photos that swears by these LED's for flower just because of the red spectrum.

These are Day 48 Fantasmo Express and Alien vs Triangle using said eBay LED

64006cbfae38bf187de8e8686d277170.jpg

bb82c5513528f56b2c85794be95d7a31.jpg
You Lost me at NE Patriots. [HASHTAG]#BillsMafia[/HASHTAG]

Y'all can hate on that brand all you want, but it grows trees lol

e5c9be7d085c68293bb49cc85c9a32af.jpg

No one said it won't grow decent sized plants. Just happens at a lower gram per watt. I grew a bunch of plants under screw in leds when I first started, so I fully understand these plants can grow with less than ideal lighting.

Cool. Looks like you got it figured out.
That was easy. I guess you got the "best answer" yourself then.

:chimp:

My question was more yards these lights if they were any good......I would love to do dyi lights but I'm a true newbie to led so I figured before diving right into making my own at a big cost....try something decent that will grow nicely in my two tents to kinda get the feel for led and not screw it up.....I just know there are alot of crap lights out there and didn't want to make the wrong choice in lights....I'm going to do one tent just normal trees and the other a sog with a scrog screen and each tent is going to have two 1200w lights from above if they are decent enough lights...thought I would get some more expert advice or from people who used these lights before because there isn't really any of these lights on you tube for reviews

I jumped all in to LED. Got the Fluence SpydrX Plus. It is nothing short of amazing. But it is very expensive. You can build a a good light for far less. I'm not much of a DIY person.
My only advise is do a lot of research and whatever you decide on make sure there are people that have used it.
LED is here and it's great.

Back