What am i do wrong yellow leaves falling off crips in up

N.W.O420

#right2grow #greenhouse #growyourown #organic
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Alaskan thunder
This has happened on my last 2 runs in the last 3 weeks of the run they start yellow in out n leafs fall off n crips up ... I use canna bio soil with bio bizz nuts grow 2ml .. seaweed 1 mill .. bio heaven first 5 weeks then switch at week 4 2 bloom 1ml n top max 1m bio heaven to ml buy week 6/7 the yellowing starts n i switch to just water for last 3 weeks as the yellowing get worse any help much appreciated ..... set up dr60 tent hps250w heat matt 4inch intake 4inch out take clip on fan co2 bag
20210105_202954.jpg
20210105_202941.jpg
20210105_202928.jpg

In my grows that's happening too, im using 3ml/1litre bio bizz bloom, i just accept it as normal for near the end of her life but i see grows with nice green leave right untill the end, when it starts to happen me i go to just water for 2 feeds then half bloom dose then,

I accept defeat and don't try to correct as don't see the point lol, but im only getting the gang of things now

This has happened on my last 2 runs in the last 3 weeks of the run they start yellow in out n leafs fall off n crips up ... I use canna bio soil with bio bizz nuts grow 2ml .. seaweed 1 mill .. bio heaven first 5 weeks then switch at week 4 2 bloom 1ml n top max 1m bio heaven to ml buy week 6/7 the yellowing starts n i switch to just water for last 3 weeks as the yellowing get worse any help much appreciated ..... set up dr60 tent hps250w heat matt 4inch intake 4inch out take clip on fan co2 bagView attachment 1272968View attachment 1272969View attachment 1272970
We would definitely need more detailed info on your feeding/watering schedule.. I would start by checking the basics.. The ppm/ec of your feeds... The ppm/ec of your plain water... The ppm/ec of run off and the ph of the run off.. Once the plant start a to flower it is almost impossible to correct major issues.. I'm sure you are experiencing what most new auto growers do, which is lock out due to over feeding.. The ppm numbers will tell us for sure though. Try to remember that growing autos is not like building a bird house.. There are no set of instructions (feed charts) that will get you a great outcome when followed to the letter. You have to be checking the basics from the begining, and all the way up to harvest.. Your goal at this point is to just try to get this plant over the finish line and learn from the mistakes.. You also didn't mention checking the ph of your feeds or your water.. Pull back and start at the basics... Get a ph meter, and a ppm/ec meter and use them weekly on your next grow! Im sure things will be much better!

In my grows that's happening too, im using 3ml/1litre bio bizz bloom, i just accept it as normal for near the end of her life but i see grows with nice green leave right untill the end, when it starts to happen me i go to just water for 2 feeds then half bloom dose then,

I accept defeat and don't try to correct as don't see the point lol, but im only getting the gang of things now
Its so frustrating tho my grows have been fine for years n lovey n green until the end until these last 2 just proper getting to me now this was my one before these last 2 n was perfect
IMG_20160509_230843.jpg
IMG_20160504_224239.jpg

We would definitely need more detailed info on your feeding/watering schedule.. I would start by checking the basics.. The ppm/ec of your feeds... The ppm/ec of your plain water... The ppm/ec of run off and the ph of the run off.. Once the plant start a to flower it is almost impossible to correct major issues.. I'm sure you are experiencing what most new auto growers do, which is lock out due to over feeding.. The ppm numbers will tell us for sure though. Try to remember that growing autos is not like building a bird house.. There are no set of instructions (feed charts) that will get you a great outcome when followed to the letter. You have to be checking the basics from the begining, and all the way up to harvest.. Your goal at this point is to just try to get this plant over the finish line and learn from the mistakes.. You also didn't mention checking the ph of your feeds or your water.. Pull back and start at the basics... Get a ph meter, and a ppm/ec meter and use them weekly on your next grow! Im sure things will be much better!
Thank u for the reply..I have been using the same method for the last 8 years n had no problems but its just these last 2 runs where its started .... I use bio bizz grow starting 1ml a week 1 week 2 1ml then go to 2ml week 3 n 4 .. with 1ml of seed weed each week n they have been green n Happy I use 1ltr glass bottles with water in I leave for 3 days i use half of teaspoon of great white every second feed .. each plant has that in 1ltr bottle every 4/5 days ... then on week 4 I switch to 1ml grown 1ml bloom 1ml top max per litre feed twice a week n the up it to 2ml a week the following week n keep it there another week n the switch to plan water n normally its fine .. I have never own a ph pen but will invest if this will help.. but i am thinking of switch to living soil I built last year that should be ready has this last 2 runs has really stressed me out because this method has worked fine for years :thanks: :vibes:

Back