Indoor Wetwoods dwc [northernlights + bigbud - Complete ] - [ thc auto bomb OnGoing]

Cocos weird man, from most accounts its as hard if not harder really.
We'll see how it goes but if can pyll this off this hydro run has been way easier than the soil grows ive done!

Say what about coco cubes? I am still a novice in the terms... I was referencing using coco coir instead of soil. Where I get to feed like hydro, but not as intense as hydro though
ah in that case yeah i used canna coco coir last time with no perlite or any additions. you should dip the foot in hydro mate, i recently bought some 6.5ltr pots so cheap, going to do a small hydro plant and see how far i can go in a small pot.
now you could get setup real cheaply. airstone, pump, black hose, bucket, lid, netcup and obv your neutriants. which again arent expensive i went with the dutch pro hydro line.

Cocos weird man, from most accounts its as hard if not harder really.
We'll see how it goes but if can pyll this off this hydro run has been way easier than the soil grows ive done!
ah in that case yeah i used canna coco coir last time with no perlite or any additions. you should dip the foot in hydro mate, i recently bought some 6.5ltr pots so cheap, going to do a small hydro plant and see how far i can go in a small pot.
now you could get setup real cheaply. airstone, pump, black hose, bucket, lid, netcup and obv your neutriants. which again arent expensive i went with the dutch pro hydro line.
I find hydro easier than soil / coco growing if im honest. illini4life. so take a dip ;)
Well dam. I'm not doing any major changes until next year. I think I'm still too chicken shit, and the wife has been up my ass about slowing my spending down haha

Well dam. I'm not doing any major changes until next year. I think I'm still too chicken shit, and the wife has been up my ass about slowing my spending down haha
Do it, jump on the Coco train, lol. And tell her it’s just the recurring costs of replacing of replacing soil every grow. Or maybe that’s what ya want for Christmas:smoking:. Canna Coco and Roots Organic Coco, both are great brands (well so far for me) and really don’t need additives (Perlite and etc.). Both are usually cheaper than soil brands if buy the coco bricks.

Do it, jump on the Coco train, lol. And tell her it’s just the recurring costs of replacing of replacing soil every grow. Or maybe that’s what ya want for Christmas:smoking:. Canna Coco and Roots Organic Coco, both are great brands (well so far for me) and really don’t need additives (Perlite and etc.). Both are usually cheaper than soil brands if buy the coco bricks.

Hey, just some thc bomb updates.
20190922_193400.jpg
20190922_193228.jpg
20190922_193110.jpg
20190922_192704.jpg
20190921_174609.jpg

Attachments

• 20190921_174604.jpg
    20190921_174604.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 128
Back