Oops, not the bottom... Although I'm sure you could figure that out. I need a vape! If you would like to talk dirty with me, click that bottom one, haha.
Nice gravity feeder, I'm definitely going to have to make something like that. No way I'll get a jug in my cab lol. But yeah I got you on the link, I may stop in some time soon to talk dirty to ya, hahaha.:smoking:

Attachments

• 20160404_182721.jpg
    20160404_182721.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 97
Thanks man!!
I wasnt trying to thread jack just didnt know there was a a thread for the west coast og.
i wish you woulda done a grow log along with us we need to get some more of this OG out there! :)

if youhave seen both of my grow logs on here, just know that i crossed the west coast og and my cash crop! I cant wait to run those seeds!! If you dont mind id like to do that cross here since it does have og lineage.
i wish you woulda done a grow log along with us we need to get some more of this OG out there! :)

Sorry guys I've been quite busy the last few days and haven't been on!

@Cannabreeder that og is beautiful! Still waiting for mine to stretch, it's staying pretty short and bushy for now. But yeah man, feel free to post whatever here don't worry about thread jacking lol the more the merrier! And I'd love to see the results of your breeding project, that sounds awesome haha.

I'll probably post an update a little later on today. Lights are off until 4 and I'll give them a few hours to perk up for you guys :smoking:

Sorry guys I've been quite busy the last few days and haven't been on!

@Cannabreeder that og is beautiful! Still waiting for mine to stretch, it's staying pretty short and bushy for now. But yeah man, feel free to post whatever here don't worry about thread jacking lol the more the merrier! And I'd love to see the results of your breeding project, that sounds awesome haha.

I'll probably post an update a little later on today. Lights are off until 4 and I'll give them a few hours to perk up for you guys :smoking:
Yeah i dont think mine stretched until week 6 or 7. But she puts too much energy into the foliage id cut a few branches and trim some fan leafs b4 she starts fully flowering

What's up everyone?? You know what time it is!

Day 32:

First up, a pic of both plants in my cab that is now almost complete! I added a circulation fan and the screens. I just need to improve my intake as my exhaust fan gets bogged down a bit when it's on full blast and I shut the door, which is a problem because temps are starting to creep into the 80s and my fan won't exhaust anymore until I fix the intake. I still have two more lights I'd like to add for flowering. Anyways, the pic:
20160412_173337.jpg

Can't wait to see this screen filling up!!!

So, first we have the OG. It's about 5 inches tall now. Bushy and leafy as hell, I'm wondering if I should go ahead and pull off a few fans. What do you think @Cannabreeder? Looks super green and healthy so far.

20160412_173446.jpg

20160412_173550.jpg

20160412_173703.jpg

Lots of little pistils shooting out now!

And the fastberry... now sitting at about 7.5 inches but I have it bent over in the screen. It's probably more like 8.5 or 9. It's starting to bud like crazy! Little sites are popping up everywhere. It's starting to stretch nicely as well. Here's some pics:

20160412_173505.jpg

20160412_173603.jpg

20160412_173728.jpg

20160412_173731.jpg

20160412_173749.jpg

The pics don't really do it justice but there's sooo much purple on this plant already, I'm too excited about it!

I guess that's all for now, I'll update again in a few days. Hope you guys enjoy :smoking:

Edit: some pics were broken.

What's up everyone?? You know what time it is!

Day 32:

First up, a pic of both plants in my cab that is now almost complete! I added a circulation fan and the screens. I just need to improve my intake as my exhaust fan gets bogged down a bit when it's on full blast and I shut the door, which is a problem because temps are starting to creep into the 80s and my fan won't exhaust anymore until I fix the intake. I still have two more lights I'd like to add for flowering. Anyways, the pic:
20160412_173337-jpg.552931

Can't wait to see this screen filling up!!!

So, first we have the OG. It's about 5 inches tall now. Bushy and leafy as hell, I'm wondering if I should go ahead and pull off a few fans. What do you think @Cannabreeder? Looks super green and healthy so far.

20160412_173446-jpg.552932

20160412_173550-jpg.552933

20160412_173703-jpg.552934

Lots of little pistils shooting out now!

And the fastberry... now sitting at about 7.5 inches but I have it bent over in the screen. It's probably more like 8.5 or 9. It's starting to bud like crazy! Little sites are popping up everywhere. It's starting to stretch nicely as well. Here's some pics:

View attachment 552937
View attachment 552938
View attachment 552939
View attachment 552940
View attachment 552941

The pics don't really do it justice but there's sooo much purple on this plant already, I'm too excited about it!

I guess that's all for now, I'll update again in a few days. Hope you guys enjoy :smoking:
most of the pics arnt showing just the fastberry is showing

Back