20180405_082534-jpg.887427

To this

fingers crossed...........................this could be a bit mental

20180202_104156-jpg.887179
if you can do that ina week I better move to your neighborhood

Eeeny Meeny Miny,Mo
which one of these shall we grow?

View attachment 888528

Nice and fat, although in my experience the size of the seed makes no differenc to the size of the plant. They will visibly swell more after 24 hrs of H2O and i will check with my loupe to be sure that they do.

View attachment 888529

Next up...............

and i didnt ask my wife after all,shes shit at making important decisions and if it involves finding her glasses and actually reading something well................we're all fucked. So i took the decision on my own based on which one has the fewest letters and will be easiest to type........all the letters are close to each other on my PC keyboard and this will save time.

View attachment 888530

google told me this

a highly sought after strain due to its incredible taste and heavy yields. This 70/30 indica-dominant strain usually has THC levels over 20% and CBD levels above 3%,

Sounds shit...:woohoo:....i cant wait...........:biggrin:
I like your strain selection parameters

It may be because im at 24/0 nearly all the time. Occasionally the light goes off when our electric meter runs out of credit and i turn it off for a couple of hours on a sunday. Theres a lot of variety in the flowering times, ive had plants flower spontaneously with their first leaves like Blue Mango or on the other hand Think Different which took 68 days. i like the longer veg time, 5 - 6 weeks is just about right for me.

Plants dont think anything, you are just trying to provide the optimum environment in all areas, unrestricted rool growth is important in the size and vigour of most plants.

The key to what i do is putting age on the plants without size, build a good root structure....the first 4 inches is vital. Grow a huge trunk and establish lots of bud sites. Then when you are ready ..BOOM...hit her with it. I get it wrong all the time and ive been trying for 7 months...all the strains are different and some really dont suit this system at all.

Dont worry about the leaves at all for the first 3 weeks, all the action needs to be below ground. My seeds go in about 2 inches of soil with pebbles underneath. Before i DWC them i want all that mesh pot to be root bound, ready for some room and nutrients.

The pictures tell the rest of the story and when Mazar is done i will show some pics of the skeleton or manifold that is inside the plant. I caught a glimpse of the main stem this morning and i actually said " fucking hell" out loud to myself......its big and will get bigger over the next 10 weeks.

stem off 7 oz Think Different

View attachment 890718

Anesthesia.....8 oz

View attachment 890719

wont be much different at all i expect.
........"plants don't think anything".......
but they sure do
feel

Last edited:
Thanks pal, i try hard to get it right. If you cant see todays Insta vid i am currently growing

2 x Glueberry OG
Yeti
Something Jack...........cant remember her full name
2 x Anesthesia
Sweet Skunk
Bubblegum.

I donated Mazar to a friend in need for his first grow.............put her in a dustbin with the lid on for transport, didnt smell a bit..........perfect.

View attachment 896178

View attachment 896179
you're a nice guy!

whew!, I made it! Amazing technique grobro, and a lot of what you are doing can be applied to just about any grow method
cheers!

thanks mate. Ive only just started on this Megacrop adventure....this shit just gets better from here on and my quest for plug and play perpetual weed comes closer to fruition.

Back