Indoor Welcome to The Savage Garden

cracking pics and plants :thumbsup:
:pighug:

Thanks pal, i try hard to get it right. If you cant see todays Insta vid i am currently growing

2 x Glueberry OG
Yeti
Something Jack...........cant remember her full name
2 x Anesthesia
Sweet Skunk
Bubblegum.

I donated Mazar to a friend in need for his first grow.............put her in a dustbin with the lid on for transport, didnt smell a bit..........perfect.

20180421_123939.jpg

20180421_145815.jpg

I couldnt believe it tbh. it worked so well,no damage at all and shes bare roots too. Roots in a carrier bag in an old bucket then lowered on string into the bin. String secured at top to take the weight.

I need to grow as much bud as possible in my small space, if i think a plant wont do it i put it in a small pot in soil if i have the space.rather than kill it.

i prefer DWC because i get way more bud.

I need age not growth early on.......i can control the growth but not how soon they start flowering

My next victim....Anesthesia .........day 23 since first leaves...........no preflowers.

So far she has been starved and given generous doses of MEGACROP. Im trying to establish a huge root mass within the pot and thick trunk.

The roots are currently air pruning themselves as i am top watering.at the moment.

20180423_094648.jpg

20180423_094707.jpg

i made another short video and put it on Instagram. It shows everything in my garden.

# .savagedwc

I also released Bubblegum from bondage. Dont panic, i will tie her up again soon. I had to tidy her up a bit underneath to get air through. Shes going to be solid bud and i dont want to risk mould.

20180424_113316.jpg

20180424_113746.jpg

20180424_114626.jpg

Back