Grow Mediums Welcome to the Autopot Forum!

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Welcome to the Autopot Forum of AFN! Due to the increasing number of members on the site using the Autopot product with their grows, we've decided to attempt a test forum for Autopot grow journals and related information shared by members.

If you have a current grow journal using the Autopot system and would like it moved to this forum, please request it in this thread with the link to your journal.

Thanks and we hope you enjoy! Grow on! :smokeout:

I guess I will be one of the first to kick this beast off! Tonight I'm ordering up a 4 pot XL Autopot system and 4 air domes! Hoping some of you practiced autopot growers can give me a few tips! I'll be running coco and I have perlite at my disposal, possibly running a tester super soil as well if the cards fall that way.

Likely putting under two 400W HPS/MH lights in a 4 x 4 tent. Journal soon to come!

Maybe I'm missing something here, but what's so great about these systems? I looked at the site and it basically just looks like a bigger more expensive version of a self-watering pot like you could get at any home improvement or gardening store. I guess I can see that they offer the ability to water less often with these and perhaps less risk of over or underwatering. What's the other purported benefits of auto-pots? Bigger yields, faster growth or quality?

Back