Indoor Welcome Cultivate Tech

briman

autopot rocker
Reaction score
Hello AFN! I would like to introduce and welcome our newest Vendor to the Autoflower Network Family!:headbang: Cultivate Tech by Eco-Story! :headbang:They have some great leds at great prices. We have 2 of our CannaZone test team members getting ready to test out their leds on site. @namvet25 and @tripaholic88 will be showwing their grow skills with these sweet led panels. If you would like to hit their site and see what they have to offer, here is their link...
https://cultivatetech.com/

So lets all get ready to vibe this Vendor and cheer on the testers:vibe:

Hey everyone im Trip,
i would like to say thank you to Cultivate Tech and AFN for this opportunity. :toke:

im very grateful to be given this opportunity.
I have checked out the light ill be testing and it sounds like one hell of a unit!:fire:
Check it out!:headbang:

The Bud Beast
BB1.jpg
BB2.jpg
BB3.jpg

• Dimensions: 20.5″ x 27″ x 4″​
    • Actual Wattage: 800W​
    • HID Wattage Equivalent: 1500W​
    • Total Diodes: 744​
    • Footprint: 4' x 6'​
    • Input Voltage: 100-270V AC Power Input​
    • Output Voltage: UL Standard Output Voltage – Less than 76V DC​
    • Passive cooling technology (no fans for longer fixture life)​
    • Full Cycle LED Grow Light to be used in both vegetative and flowering stages.​
    • Dual Dimming function allows for fine tuning of light spectrum during different grow stages.​
im pretty sure the unit is also Bluetooth enabled to dim or brighten the spectrum's according to what stage of growth your in which is a cool feature to mention :eyebrows:
I will start up my thread when the unit arrives and put it to the Cannazone Test:smokeout:
:doc1:

Hey everyone im Trip,
i would like to say thank you to Cultivate Tech and AFN for this opportunity. :toke:

im very grateful to be given this opportunity.
I have checked out the light ill be testing and it sounds like one hell of a unit!:fire:
Check it out!:headbang:

The Bud Beast
View attachment 836918 View attachment 836919 View attachment 836920

• Dimensions: 20.5″ x 27″ x 4″​
    • Actual Wattage: 800W​
    • HID Wattage Equivalent: 1500W​
    • Total Diodes: 744​
    • Footprint: 4' x 6'​
    • Input Voltage: 100-270V AC Power Input​
    • Output Voltage: UL Standard Output Voltage – Less than 76V DC​
    • Passive cooling technology (no fans for longer fixture life)​
    • Full Cycle LED Grow Light to be used in both vegetative and flowering stages.​
    • Dual Dimming function allows for fine tuning of light spectrum during different grow stages.​
im pretty sure the unit is also Bluetooth enabled to dim or brighten the spectrum's according to what stage of growth your in which is a cool feature to mention :eyebrows:
I will start up my thread when the unit arrives and put it to the Cannazone Test:smokeout:
:doc1:

That looks badass! I was wondering when someone would make a unit that would have a hinged feature to adjust the angle of the light. :d5:

:welcome: Welcome Cultivate Tech :welcome:
Awesome looking light and I love the bluetooth feature!

Back