Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Not sure Duckster. She’s complaining that there’s too much now.
emoji23.png

Apparently I need to stop growing cos it’s making her paranoid!
emoji1360.png

Aw jaysus - seems like ya can never make them happy. Lately, my misses is always bitching about something. It could be something that I, the granddaughter, or one of the cats did or didn't do. It could be something that she read in the news or saw on tv. It could be something big or something trivial, it doesn't seem to matter, as long as she has some thing to bitch about. I pointed that out a few days ago, boy was that a mistake. But it did give her something else to bitch about.

Aw jaysus - seems like ya can never make them happy. Lately, my misses is always bitching about something. It could be something that I, the granddaughter, or one of the cats did or didn't do. It could be something that she read in the news or saw on tv. It could be something big or something trivial, it doesn't seem to matter, as long as she has some thing to bitch about. I pointed that out a few days ago, boy was that a mistake. But it did give her something else to bitch about.
We are all just here to give women something to moan about [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hey vladders trying to get the Mrs to buy me a puppy what you think [emoji16] future doggy guard for hooch and poppy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
661ff267b0cfcc99085722107bda6e27.jpg

Is that a Dog de Bordeaux? I’d have one. They’re big but seem really chilled out like a bull mastiff.

It’s a yes from me! [emoji1360]

Is that a Dog de Bordeaux? I’d have one. They’re big but seem really chilled out like a bull mastiff.

It’s a yes from me! [emoji1360]
It is a dog de bordeaux dude think the wife's in love with em just need her to part with £800 [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Back