Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

£25 for a 16 inch wall fan some tie wraps a bit of wood and a jubilee clip and it doesn't take up floor space [emoji106]
d5e861e0214e783d356ece4f1faf6738.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Bloody tie wraps! That’s what Keggsie calls them. IT’S CABLE TIES! YOU’RE NOT MAKING A FOOKIN SANDWICH! [emoji51][emoji849]

You say patoto i say shut up ya twat [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Fookin RUDE! [emoji33]

Right, go into an electrical wholesaler and ask for tie wraps! [emoji16]

I’d excuse the Geez cos he deals with cables and sarnies but you have no excuse. [emoji23]

Fookin RUDE! [emoji33]

Right, go into an electrical wholesaler and ask for tie wraps! [emoji16]

I’d excuse the Geez cos he deals with cables and sarnies but you have no excuse. [emoji23]
[emoji23] [emoji23] I know i normally call them cable ties but I'm that stoned i forgot there name [emoji44][emoji44][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hey Vlad, your sickly plants might do well with some micro nutrients. Just gave the new backchat some micros & they’re loving me for it. They’re all getting dark green & praying to their sun god. Going to have to remember my phone tonight when I feed so I can update my lonely one-post (by me) thread.

Hey Vlad, your sickly plants might do well with some micro nutrients. Just gave the new backchat some micros & they’re loving me for it. They’re all getting dark green & praying to their sun god. Going to have to remember my phone tonight when I feed so I can update my lonely one-post (by me) thread.

Get tagging bruv.

Back