Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Then stop fookin moanin and unblock them (it's never happened to me) have you tried blowing through them after you put 15 ltrs of coco on top of them

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

No, but... if there’s no bubbles coming out, it ain’t doing shit!

What are you suggesting? I tip the plants out of the pots and pull the domes out? [emoji23]

I don’t think I’ll try that one!

No, but... if there’s no bubbles coming out, it ain’t doing shit!

What are you suggesting? I tip the plants out of the pots and pull the domes out? [emoji23]

I don’t think I’ll try that one!
No bubbles coming out of where you can't see the airdomes working you nugget your confusing me now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

No bubbles coming out of where you can't see the airdomes working you nugget your confusing me now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Right. Take a pipe off your pump and try to blow down it into the dome. I can’t.

Put a fingertip over the nozzle on the pump. See how easy it is to stop the air flow.

^^ that+^that= no bubbles in the domes.

Get it?

I’m wondering if this is why your air pump failed. They’re designed for an air stone in a fish tank, not inflating HGV tyres.

Right. Take a pipe off your pump and try to blow down it into the dome. I can’t.

Put a fingertip over the nozzle on the pump. See how easy it is to stop the air flow.

^^ that+^that= no bubbles in the domes.

Get it?

I’m wondering if this is why your air pump failed. They’re designed for an air stone in a fish tank, not inflating HGV tyres.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] My airpump failed because i have to sit it on foam to stop the vibrations and the foam blocked up the air intake which is on the bottom, if your that worried hand water them and turn your res off or turn off your airpump and leave the res on you will soon know if your airdomes work it'll fook your plants but at least you'd know [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] My airpump failed because i have to sit it on foam to stop the vibrations and the foam blocked up the air intake which is on the bottom, if your that worried hand water them and turn your res off or turn off your airpump and leave the res on you will soon know if your airdomes work it'll fook your plants but at least you'd know [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Mate, there’s loads of peeps using air pots without the domes in. I might as well turn the pump off cos it’s not doing anything this time, pretty sure it has worked before tho. I’ll leave it on as a token gesture but there’s definitely no bubbles getting out of there.

Tell ya what I’ll do.. get a syringe and try and force some air through them. Tomorrow.

Yes and no. Pump’s always on, no valves.
Get some. Gives the pump an easier life and helps prevent back siphoning. Say no to back siphoning!( unless there's stimulants involved [emoji103][emoji1633])

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back