Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

I think the best review would be something like - It got me so high that I don't remember how good it is.

:crying::crying:

I wonder - does wigger have the same meaning there as it does here?

I'm not sure about the rest of the uk. But in London ducks, it's fashionable for the white teens to talk in a west indian accent. The only way to tell if they're white when listening to them is, they say bruv and the black kids say cuz. Even the black kids are 3rd generation British.

I'm not sure about the rest of the uk. But in London ducks, it's fashionable for the white teens to talk in a west indian accent. The only way to tell if they're white when listening to them is, they say bruv and the black kids say cuz. Even the black kids are 3rd generation British.

Sick bruv.

So basically the same as here, except here the accent is "ghetto"

Oh oh oh looky looky what I got
IMG_3090.JPG

You lads are fooked now. So after I make you all look like a bunch of little girls and you're crying in your beer, gin, or whatever, you can thank Vlad for suppling me with the tools of your defeat. :muahaha: Many thanks Vlad - you da man:woohoo:

Should be loads of fun assuming I can get at least one of these pips to break ground when the time comes:crying::crying:

You lads are fooked now. So after I make you all look like a bunch of little girls and you're crying in your beer, gin, or whatever, you can thank Vlad for suppling me with the tools of your defeat. :muahaha: Many thanks Vlad - you da man:woohoo:
What about me? I'm not scared of looking like a little girl... although I don't think hubby would be keen as he likes his wife middle-aged :crying:

Oh oh oh looky looky what I got
View attachment 932215

Should be loads of fun assuming I can get at least one of these pips to break ground when the time comes:crying::crying:

Yay! They arrived this time! [emoji2]

What about me? I'm not scared of looking like a little girl... although I don't think hubby would be keen as he likes his wife middle-aged :crying:

Oh we have a cheeky one here. Ya got me Elle - I am speechless - a rare thing indeed:crying::crying::crying:

Back